Parramatta put Folau saga behind them

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-put-folau-saga-behind-them-and-hit-the-training-park/story-fndv34of-1226530782005

...............................................................................................

Good start for Parramatta, they have 7 players that want to play......Think they need a few more....lol

Didn't they have those seven players last year? And we know how well Parra went,
What a beat-up of a story.

Dont know what the big beat up over Folau is. The kid has a right to choose where he plays if he's good enough. He's got a 10-15 year window to make his fortune. Mercenary? What top footballer isnt after the best deal they can get. Stuart's dummy spit is just sheer petulance. If anyone is at fault its the Rugby league administration that is suffering from almost total inertia since Gallop left. And I was no supporter of Gallop.

Bearfax said:
Dont know what the big beat up over Folau is. The kid has a right to choose where he plays if he's good enough. He's got a 10-15 year window to make his fortune. Mercenary? What top footballer isnt after the best deal they can get. Stuart's dummy spit is just sheer petulance. If anyone is at fault its the Rugby league administration that is suffering from almost total inertia since Gallop left. And I was no supporter of Gallop.

Israel Folau thread is on another page....This is just to put cr@p on Parra.....Dont take it to serious Teddy Bear

Frogz said:
Bearfax said:

Israel Folau thread is on another page....This is just to put cr@p on Parra.....Dont take it to serious Teddy Bear

Teddy bear? Teddy bear? Careful I dont fall on your Frog's legs. I'm not small that's why I'm called Bear. Mind you I did have a dreadful experience when I was younger. Had a much loved and oft repaired teddy
that I doted on as a young'un. Then one day it vanished, never to be seen again. I know the folks thought it time for me to relinguish my teddyphilia. I thought it premature. I mean I was only 35 at the time and had already suffered the indignity of toilet training.

Hey Bearfax...Are you like Ted from the movie...If so can I watch the footy with you in future!!!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7