Passing practise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'll take the win but the boys need to do some passing practice.  We had enough ball and territory to win by 30, but virtually every pass went behind the runner or was juggled.

And what's with the dippy little lollipop kicks when we're inside their half.  Surely we can put the ball into exactly the same place via a high bomb and give runners more time to get under it to make it a contest?

byso link said:
Totally agree and both hookers regularly passed the ball above The Ox's head.

thats pretty much ground level isnt it?
hahaha

LeStranges passing was worse than ballins tonight.

We lacked runners too

Le Strange has been shocking of late.  Gives away dumb penalties and falls off tackles way too much.  Let's hope the judiciary do us a favour so Foran can come into the side.

Matabele link said:
Le Strange has been shocking of late.  Gives away dumb penalties and falls off tackles way too much.  Let's hope the judiciary do us a favour so Foran can come into the side.

Foran will have to be in the side next week in anycase with SOO players out.

Bullfrogs had tremendous defence there. We did look flat footed, Any pother team would have had 30+ put on them.

But hey I'll take a win over the comettion front runners anyday.

I was calling for le strange to be hooked because of pass after pass going above the head, looked a fool at one stage though because he had been and it was ballin, both were poor in that deparment

It reminded me of the Chad Randall days. I kept expecting us to keep going the blind side

The funny thing is that blindside thing is working wonderfully for him in ESL even after 3 or 4 years, I think it speaks wonders for the "quality" of that competition that he can go there and be a superstar.

missing_something link said:
The funny thing is that blindside thing is working wonderfully for him in ESL even after 3 or 4 years, I think it speaks wonders for the \"quality\" of that competition that he can go there and be a superstar.

Thats because they are too old to think quickly enough to go to the other foot

Anyone catch the ESL on sunday (9)?

Mark Riddell looked like he had swallowed three sheep.....

missing_something link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=180973.msg231164#msg231164 date=1246882066]
Anyone catch the ESL on sunday (9)?

Mark Riddell looked like he had swallowed three sheep.....

So he's on a diet then, good on him
[/quote]

much Applaud for that!

We played like a team that hadn't played for a few weeks due to the bye. Funny that. Ballin made a few bad passes but overall he was one of our best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6