Past players encourage early arrival to Allianz Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are calling on all members and fans to join former players at the club’s pre-match Tailgate Experience outside Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.

The Tailgate Experience is a unique and exciting gathering in which Sea Eagles members and fans will have the opportunity to meet past players Steve Menzies, Josh Perry, Mark Bryant, Michael Robertson and many more.

The Tech Titan Manly Seabirds and Egor the Sea Eagles mascot will also join the past players at the Tailgate Experience and will form a guard of honour for the NRL players as they get off the bus at approximately 5:30pm.

The Club, in conjunction with the NRL, will provide free bus services from Manly Leagues Club, running from 3:40pm – 6:40pm, every 10 minutes. There will also be return service buses to the Leagues Club following full time.

Once again, we encourage everyone to get out to Allianz Stadium and cheer the Sea Eagles to victory.

2v should have the dressing room before the game filled with past greats such as randall, fulton, eadie, kriilich and let them tell the players what it means to wear the manly jersey

The "tail-gating" concept is a major tradition, grown massively, in the NFL in America (even for every regular season games).

I would just simply encourage or even beg any and all Manly fans that can get to tonight's game PLEASE do. Obviously our season's on-the-line; the stakes being far greater still, because of the De$ Dog$ factor.

WE all know it's going to be a huge challenge to win this now. And apart from the obvious difference every supporter gettin' there can make, to be blunt, it could well be the last time several of this year's squad play together forever!

"Tailgate" if you like (nice way to warm up, catch up and get into the spirit).

Most of all at least get to Allianz if you can. Support the team unconditionally tonight, and let go of ALL the off-field dramas and divisions, for a couple of hours. (The rumour-mill will still be open afterwards and tomorrow on).

If U love this team and are close or close enough to do it in person, go for it!

tookey said:
2v should have the dressing room before the game filled with past greats such as randall, fulton, eadie, kriilich and let them tell the players what it means to wear the manly jersey

2v should put Igor on while he is there. He would take out half the dogs pack in the first 5 mins

The Wheel said:
tookey said:

2v should put Igor on while he is there. He would take out half the dogs pack in the first 5 mins

Billy Hamilton would put the stick into the dogs as well.

Where do you meet for the tail gate
Was a part of major league base ball for some time and it is a great experience for all

Wombat Legacy said:
We better save Les Boyd for the GF-everyone would be suspended ;)
I'm smiling as I envision Ennis after opening his mouth to Boyd :p They would never find all the bones of his shattered jaw ::D

The good old days where it was all sorted out between the Players on the field :sleepy:

Go manly said:
Where do you meet for the tail gate

It is directly on the grass outside the main gate.
I hate the Americanism, whats wrong with calling it the Bar :huh:

And I need to 'fess up folks!

All week, even up until about 7 o'clock tonight, I was firmly under the assumption Our game was tonight (not tomorrow night!)

Obviously all my sentiments still apply; just for TOMORROW night, lol!

And a bonus for me, I can watch my Swans play North to go into the AFL grand final (rather than the Rorters/Cows now. (The Swans just started; I can keep an eye on the NRL and watch it on Foxtel at 10 if I wish.

Fair dinkum these antibiotics are worse than whiskey for confusion!

Everyone just re-boot for Saturday night I guess.

RiverEagle said:
The "tail-gating" concept is a major tradition, grown massively, in the NFL in America (even for every regular season games).

I would just simply encourage or even beg any and all Manly fans that can get to tonight's game PLEASE do. Obviously our season's on-the-line; the stakes being far greater still, because of the De$ Dog$ factor.

WE all know it's going to be a huge challenge to win this now. And apart from the obvious difference every supporter gettin' there can make, to be blunt, it could well be the last time several of this year's squad play together forever!

"Tailgate" if you like (nice way to warm up, catch up and get into the spirit).

Most of all at least get to Allianz if you can. Support the team unconditionally tonight, and let go of ALL the off-field dramas and divisions, for a couple of hours. (The rumour-mill will still be open afterwards and tomorrow on).

If U love this team and are close or close enough to do it in person, go for it!

Do not listen to RE, it is a waste to support the roosters and cows game.

Please manly fans, get to Saturday nights game and watch us beat the dogs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4