Pat Wilson applicant for Vacant CEO Position

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corso_Pete

Bencher
Premium Member
I read with interest that there has been widespread interest for Grant Mayer's replacement. Apparently one of those interested is none other than former Silvertails hero & ex Sea Eagles CEO, Pat Wilson.

My only comment would be why would he would even think that we would want to take several steps bacwards after the stirling efforts of Mayer.

My humble opinion is that Pat has got as much chance of becoming CEO as I have

The Wheel link said:

We have you pencilled in as the next PM wheel, so you will be too busy to be the CEO. 

hmmmm PAt whilst probably a good guy is more of a lamb amongst wolves than a wolf amongst lambs

The Wheel link said:

When you become CEO don't forget free sandwiches and beer at every home game for all silvertails members.

I might even arrange for you to be Jason's personal massage therapist

The Wheel link said:
I might even arrange for you to be Jason's personal massage therapist

But I am that already.  Can you maybe get me some compromising photos of Jason and the goat instead?  

Despite what Matabele thinks even I don't get free sandwiches, so why should he???

Cold pies on the hill for me with my GA admission as part of my membership, besides who wants free sandwiches when you can experience the "delights" of that hill!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7