PATHETIC MANLY FANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What the hell is wrong with you people oh no we lost 2 games in a row lets all lose faith great manly fans you guys are. Im really sick of reading threads like lets pick on monas cause hes the captain must be his fault get over it we have been having the best year we cant win every bloody game dont whinge until i see you on the field doing better. We are a damn good side this year and i only seem to see forums on when someone is playing crap remember we are fans not coaches let dessie do the hiring and firing.

Daniel != true supporter

if you weere happy with last nights performance then you are kidding mate. Its not just 2 games in a row, they looked terrible last night and I dont see them beating any other team including the Knights if they play like that again!

Anyway I am at the airport and about to board my plane in about 15 mins so I am not going to worry about any of it for a while.

Have a gppd weel all

I have been a Manly supporter for over 35 years & I have never, or will not bag Manly or the players when they lose IF they play well and put in 100%. BUT - I reserve the right to tell it like it is when they lose and play like crap!
Last night they looked EXTREMELY ordinary. They had no direction in attack and the defence was shocking.
I thought it was the Captain's job to rally the players and show them the way. Did Mona's do that last night? NO! He (along with several others) deserve & warrant the criticism that has been dished up by the supporters from this site. Why should we put up with mediocre performances and say how well they played and we only have lost 2 games in a row?
If they continue to play like they did last night - we will continue to lose games & possibly miss out on the finals. I know they are playing better than last year but they have promised so much more!
Throw the cheque book at Orford &/or Anasta PLEASE.....

You stirrer E4E!!!
As disgusted as some are, we will all be back at Brookie in two weeks for the next installment in the 2005 Manly saga!

Except I CW. Its a tad to far mate.

Well, all i can say is well done manly. Another fine effort. We will be called the chokers at the end of the season when we miss out on the 8.

But on the bright side. Monas is going to have a lovly car and automobile.

I personally believe that any supporter who thinks last nights performance is acceptable and doesnt call for major changes is clearly NOT a true supporter.

Do you know why?

Well I will tell you. Because they obviously want our club to play poorly and be the laughing stock on the comp.

What the hell is wrong with you people oh no we lost 2 games in a row lets all lose faith great manly fans you guys are. Im really sick of reading threads like lets pick on monas cause hes the captain must be his fault get over it we have been having the best year we cant win every bloody game dont whinge until i see you on the field doing better. We are a damn good side this year and i only seem to see forums on when someone is playing crap remember we are fans not coaches let dessie do the hiring and firing.

How old are you?

excellent post.

Mate in regards to Monaghs specifically he was the one who came out in the media and bagged the club, said he deserved 250K etc etc so now he has put pressure on himself and has to live with that.

in regards to dessie doing the hiring and firing, thats what we want to rather than club sponsors! If it was up to dessie monaghs would not be at the club next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2