• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers have beaten the Bulldogs and Cowboys in recent weeks. We didnt play our best but there is a reason they are in the top 4.

Got to admit I turned off at the seventieth minute... Silly boy.

Now the concern is how many weeks Stevie gets and how we go with no Buhrer and BJ.

G'day all,We might of got the result but it was a game with plenty of rubbish from both sides.Not really the controlled,confident powerful footie we hoped for but as they say it takes a good side to win games they probably shouldn't.On a positive note I thought Dunamis made a good return.
cheers mike

Whilst I'm very happy for the eventual win, as far as I'm concerned, we only turned up to play for the last 20 minutes. The rest of the time we were a disorganised rabble that if we ever had a game plan, we certainly weren't sticking to it. Hopefully that last 20 minutes and the win is enough to kick-start our march through to the Grand Final (and hopeful win).

At 16-6 we were disallowed a fair try...

we didnt play our best , and considering we also gave them 12 points it was a outstanding effort to come up with the points...

also we were down on troops ( balin & jamie )..

this negative comment is a joke..

if you play BAD & WIN ( sign of a good team ) , lets not forget it wasnt a tigers or raiders it was a top 4 team playing for a top 4 position..

pathetic my arse !!!!

I'm happy. The bus, ferry and train home won't be as fun. Weird perspective but I'm just glad for the grandstand finish and win. And the day off tomorrow.

panash said:
At 16-6 we were disallowed a fair try...

we didnt play our best , and considering we also gave them 12 points it was a outstanding effort to come up with the points...

also we were down on troops ( balin & jamie )..

this negative comment is a joke..

if you play BAD & WIN ( sign of a good team ) , lets not forget it wasnt a tigers or raiders it was a top 4 team playing for a top 4 position..

pathetic my arse !!!!

Your entitled to your opinion! It's not negative, just reality. I can only hope 2V will turn things around, because as it sits-we will be out in straight sets. I continue to believe!

The last 20 minutes should have reminded you unhappy bloody lot what a great team they are. It most definitely will have reminded them. FFS enjoy the win and guaranteed top two finish.

Even when we were not dropping the ball the passes where not out in front meaning a lot of players had to stop to catch the ball. Players were bumping into each other at critical times. Lucky we have a lot of talented players to who can get us out of jail.

Wombat Legacy said:
Sorry-A win does not gloss over the disgraceful efforts of the boys today.

Never at any stage thought we were "pathetic"! Nor did I think it was disgraceful! We didn't play well but stormed home and I hope, finding the bit of form!!

Are you sure your not posting on the wrong forum? This is the Manly forum, the raiders and tigers are elsewhere.

panash said:

Spot on! This is one of the worst performances I've seen, just poor execution, balls going nowhere or to empty spaces.

But we managed to win against the team coming 4th.

We definitely need to lift, but to be able to pull off a win like that was marvelous.

Some teams just know how to win.....we do.

Look its great to have won that game but i was expecting more then a last minute win today. I was expecting us to go up a gear and build some serious momentum going into the finals. A win next week against the Cowboys will go a long way to restoring my faith :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7