Patience and composure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is something that has been sadly lacking for most of this year, but it was something that was shown in abundance yesterday afternoon.

Patience when the Tigers had the run of the play in the first 15.

Composure when they scored first in the second half, which so easily could have seen the start of the usual second half "let's defend what we have on the board and hope for the best".

Much has been said elsewhere about individual performances so I won't add to those other than saying how much better does the side look with a fit and healthy Jamie Lyon?

And much has been said about moving games to Gosford but boy how good was that crowd?

All very true,

And on the crowd, how small are the back areas at the stadium. I am sure they are fine for a soccer match with 62 people there but with 20k, good luck getting to the bar or the food without a whole half to spare. Whoever designed that stadium really screwed up, nice seating but too small in every other regard.

If we have to move games to redo brookie, it must be the SFS,  not Gosford.
The central coast rarely gets a game as appealing as yesterdays so little wonder it was a full house.

Y
Rusty link said:
All very true,

And on the crowd, how small are the back areas at the stadium. I am sure they are fine for a soccer match with 62 people there but with 20k, good luck getting to the bar or the food without a whole half to spare. Whoever designed that stadium really screwed up, nice seating but too small in every other regard.

Yeah heaps of bottlenecks, especially near the entrances.

ads link said:
Y[quote author=Rusty link=topic=184298.msg278486#msg278486 date=1280094075]
All very true,

Come on you lot, the thread is about Patience and Composure. That includes going to the bar and leaving at the end.  ;D ;D

Yeah heaps of bottlenecks, especially near the entrances.
[/quote]

We parked out the back of a shop in a dirt carpark near gosford city carpark,parking needs to be looked at more than anything as we got there intime to watch the 20s

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4