Paul Carter sacked by Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Good player. Maybe we could use the cap space that Tetvano's sacking freed up, and grab him. Though I'm not sure what he was sacked for.

According to NRL.com, Carter was caught Drink driving.
This only days after Bird going wee-wee all the way home.
Timing is everything.

[/quote]Drink driving. He'd been caught four times over the limit earlier in the year.
[/quote]

Caught four times!

They are some hard working cops or one dumb ass footballer.

His dad was a very under rated player. I thought he had a pretty good rookie year and expected he'd kick on next year. Seems like he might have some off field issues though, two dui's in one year is just stoopid with a capital S. There would be worse signings than him, but we don't need muppets off the field

Was he caught FOUR times over the limit or four TIMES over the limit ?

Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:
He was caught twice, the first time nearly four times over the limit.

So he was caught eight times??

Did they strip him of the captaincy too??

bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:

It's not that difficult. He was caught twice, the first instance was nearly four times, so that's three in other words because you can't get caught by fractional amounts. So take those three times and add that to the second incident and that makes a total of four times he was caught. It's pretty simple really.

Chip and Chase said:
bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:

It's not that difficult. He was caught twice, the first instance was nearly four times, so that's three in other words because you can't get caught by fractional amounts. So take those three times and add that to the second incident and that makes a total of four times he was caught. It's pretty simple really.

So...he's been to court four times, but only been caught twice, once nearly four times over the limit, which could be rounded down to only three times over the limit, but once caught in a round up, the courts usually round up, so nearly four times over it is. Why was he in court on the other two occasions?

This reminds me of the two race horses;

"Won one" was a race horse.
"Won two" was one too.
"Won one" won one race.
"Won two" won one too.

:p

Chip and Chase said:
bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:

If he was caught twice can I ask was he given out or referred to the 3rd umpire both times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7