Paul Gallen and Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
How does this guy miss out on being the prop of the year and maybe Dally M Medallist?

He is a grub, but what a season:

Most running metres in NRL
Most running metres average per game in NRL
8th most tackles in the NRL
Most hitups in the NRL

No suspensions, all these stat's pulled from Big League after round 25.  Played in a team that finished down the ladder, but what do you have to do as a forward to get some recognition?

Usually you play in a team that wins. They tend to give 3 points to the winning stand out player and 1 to the best in a losing side.

what a player we missed out on!! call him a grub but is he any different to watmough and matai?? Imagine a forward with stats like that in our team, he would have made the world of difference to our forwards.

im sure he regrets not coming over to us !!! he missed out more then we did ;)

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
How does this guy miss out on being the prop of the year and maybe Dally M Medallist?

You mean Lock of the year dude

I thought he would win and backed him at $9.00. I thought each time the Sharks win he would more than likely get the 3 and often 1 or 2 in losses. The fact that there would be few, if any, team mates scoring points at all would help him.

He is a machine.

Gallen is the best forward in the comp by a country mile.
He is BK with double the agro.

I actually like Gallen now.  Maybe it's because he's just played tough and not had any (noticeable) trouble this year.  No doubt i'll hate him if he does something dumb.  But him and Isaac Luke I used to not like, now i give them props (see what i did there?)

I think sometimes it takes more class to play the way Gallen does in a loosing team then it would in a winning one. He shows a lot of heart every week, frankly for a team that doesn't really inspire much, imagine what he could do in our colors, with something to really play for.

He is EXACTLY the type of forward we need. We have too many cream-puffs. Almost as though we were still in the Steve Roach coached era.

Hated him and now he is one of my favourites - he played this year like Choc did a few years back. In the Sharks he is such a standout players it is scary. Funny thing a few years ago Manly were after Anthony Tupou and now he is a dude and Gal has just kept on improving.
TBH if the Sharks keep going backwards next year I think he will want out and he had the clause in his contract with Ricky leaving. Manly should stay on his good side because a backrow combination of Gift, Choc & Gal would be awesome.

There would be posts on this site dating back 2 years that i've been singing gallen's praises...... I think he's great... bit of old school about him and would have in any team anyday

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6