Paul Kent is a dope

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Billy Slater just on TV stating the bleeding obvious - stop calling collisions shoulder charges, then they won't be charged by the MRC , only to be dismissed by the Judiciary@:cool:

Unfortunately they showed Mase's vision as he was talking - OMG, his collision made Jorge's look like assault :banghead::swear:

When someone is about to monster your rib cage-first reaction is to drop shoulder and brace! This is not a shoulder charge...take note Greenturd

Last edited:
Sorry, I've actively boycotted anything he's involved in since his disgraceful commentary on the Brett Stewart incident.

Kent works for an organisation that gets its rocks off on smearing our club and the shoulder charge debate has now seen common sense prevail. Kent is all about tabloid trash, thats what he and his cronies at the telecrap write.

Always has been - always will be....only thing is, the shoulder charge does need discretion to make it black or white....
How about when a bloke defending has nothing but the shoulder prepared & runs in on an angle to connect with it as Guerra did (taking out a decoy runner) OFF the ball - its a shoulder charge...
If its a reaction with no time to plan for it - Like Taufua - call it a brace...theres the difference.

Surely the words "shoulder charge" imply some forward movement.

If we make that distinguish it becomes a little easier. Move forward = shoulder charge, stand or jump and brace for impact = shoulder bracing. Still a lot of grey area - I know.

The biggest goose in this entire saga is that grey haired prick from Brisbane (Corey "I mean seriously" Parker). His patronising and overly simplistic rant basically acusing anyone that gets charged for a shoulder "charge" as being stupid and illiterate was ridiculous.

Ballin should never have entertained his pissweak newspaper analogy on NRL 360.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4