Paul Kent is a Slothfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Has anyone been listening to NRL 360 tonight...Paul Kent is a d1ckhead, I thought he was ok

He's out of the same mould as Weedler,Rothfool, Balloon head and the rest.

Kent is speaking as a purist.

On one hand he says you can not determine intent in a charge. Then he states that Starlo knew he was going to crush Keary :huh:

Paulo's charge on White has been downgraded to #1.
So Kent was wrong about that tackle too :cool:

He now compares State of Origin 2 by beating my kitchen rules ONCE, The game must be good....He then complains of having to wait 15 minutes to have a pee at Brookvale Oval....should of tried the Men's Paul, u can still sit down in them

SeaEagleRock8 said:
mickqld said:
He's out of the same mould as Weedler,Rothfool, Balloon head and the rest.
Surely Balloon head must be from a separate mould?
Yes have to be. No one can have such a huge head and such skinny shoulders. I reckon the mould was run over before being poured and it squashed the shoulders part while expanding the head part. Just mutant. The rothfool mould was poured using a bourbon barrell and the Weedler mould was just bashed with a silly stick.

Finally he says, in evidence of his claim that Dave Smith is a great CEO.....of course he is, he has bought touch footy and that's played by women....so the game must be going great....sorry Kent u r a dope

Yeah him and Ben Ikin give me the irrits more often than not.

Of course a serious crusher tackle is more dangerous than a modest trip.

Starlo's wasn't even a crusher tackle in my view; and in the next breath they're saying Reynolds trip was a bad one.

They are contradicting and tripping themselves up with thinly-veiled bias against Manly (and Brookie it seems).

I sincerely hope if he's dumb enough to front up there (for the Riff game) more than a few of you devotees at Brookie say "G'Day" to the silver-haired sook!

agree with @RiverEagle ...

they didnt discuss or show footage of chicken wing on Matai, but instead talked about Starling showing intent in crusher tackle which was overturned.... Replay of the job they did on Matai looks like it belongs in a MMA highlight reel

EagleBoi13 said:
agree with @RiverEagle ...

they didnt discuss or show footage of chicken wing on Matai, but instead talked about Starling showing intent in crusher tackle which was overturned.... Replay of the job they did on Matai looks like it belongs in a MMA highlight reel

Exactly EB.

Was a dead-set arm bar (MMA and UFC style).

And several times worse than both of Starlo's " infringements" put together.

What do you think rates higher?

Analysis of a clear chicken wing from a souths player on one of the most hated / feared players in the comp?

Or a chance to beat up on a Manly player?

lsz said:
What do you think rates higher?

Analysis of a clear chicken wing from a souths player on one of the most hated / feared players in the comp?

Or a chance to beat up on a Manly player?

I think we all know the answer to that one Isz.

Unfortunately.

But let the haters hate and we can then ram the trophy up their bot bots.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8