Paul Kent on Big Sport Breakfast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So again we hear that foran's decision is not about money and how he can develop as a footballer. Well why would he even bother having a meeting with parra. As someone else pointed out it is a graveyard for halfbacks and except for a bit of success in the early and mid 80's one of the most unsuccessful clubs in the competition.

So again we hear that foran's decision is not about money and how he can develop as a footballer. Well why would he even bother having a meeting with parra. As someone else pointed out it is a graveyard for halfbacks and except for a bit of success in the early and mid 80's one of the most unsuccessful clubs in the competition.
BUT @JenEagle they now have the great " Dalai Arthur"!!!

That's the thing ain't it. I mean Brad Arthur coached Jesus out of the ground. He was assistant coach with The Mighty Ducks. The man was Steven Bradbury's coach for God's sake!! He tought Bradman how to swing a bat, and Warnie how to bowl a flipper. Felix Baumgartner got Brad Arthur to fuel his balloon. General Patton had Brad aiming his tanks in WW2..

He's not a man. He's the myth, the muse, the legend...

If Foran is only abut wanting to improve his game, and not about money at all, why hasn't he already signed with Manly, I wonder? We're a great club, he is mentored by Joey Johns, what more could he want? Does he think he could learn more and improve his game more somewhere else? Is that showing love and loyalty for the club? I honestly don't know.

If DCE is all about the money, and only about the money, why hasn't he signed elsewhere already? How could he knock back the Titans offer? If it's been reported accurately (and that's a big if) it's a massive offer and opportunity for him. Why hasn't he signed?

If Foran is only abut wanting to improve his game, and not about money at all, why hasn't he already signed with Manly, I wonder? We're a great club, he is mentored by Joey Johns, what more could he want? Does he think he could learn more and improve his game more somewhere else? Is that showing love and loyalty for the club? I honestly don't know.

If DCE is all about the money, and only about the money, why hasn't he signed elsewhere already? How could he knock back the Titans offer? If it's been reported accurately (and that's a big if) it's a massive offer and opportunity for him. Why hasn't he signed?
Because he wants his cake and to eat it as well.

In my very humble opinion I probably now think that he will stay.

Cherry Evans realises he's sacrificing an awful lot if he goes, it's really only been about getting Manly to pay as much for him as he can get.

He knows there's zero future at the Sharks / Titans, only a big pay day.

I imagine the Mrs is well and truly in his ear as well ( and we all know what a pain in the butt that is).

He's now saying to himself, holy **** how do I get out of this without major egg on my face".

Simple answer to that is the following.

Call Kelly, tell him he'll sign for whatever the club thinks Is a fair deal.

And at the next training session , call the players together ,apologise sincerely and tell them he's ****ed up big time.

And for the fans , get out there and win some frigging games.

Because he wants his cake and to eat it as well.

In my very humble opinion I probably now think that he will stay.

Cherry Evans realises he's sacrificing an awful lot if he goes, it's really only been about getting Manly to pay as much for him as he can get.

He knows there's zero future at the Sharks / Titans, only a big pay day.

I imagine the Mrs is well and truly in his ear as well ( and we all know what a pain in the butt that is).

He's now saying to himself, holy **** how do I get out of this without major egg on my face".

Simple answer to that is the following.

Call Kelly, tell him he'll sign for whatever the club thinks Is a fair deal.

And at the next training session , call the players together ,apologise sincerely and tell them he's ****ed up big time.

And for the fans , get out there and win some frigging games.
He could blame his missus and the players would understand :rofl:

To play the Devils advocate for a moment, I think on of Forans concerns has been the lack of training facilities and how we are noy exactly leading the field when it comes to training/rehab equipment. However, I do believe the club has given undertakings that they will rectify this shortly.

To play the Devils advocate for a moment, I think on of Forans concerns has been the lack of training facilities and how we are noy exactly leading the field when it comes to training/rehab equipment. However, I do believe the club has given undertakings that they will rectify this shortly.

He shouldn't be talking 2 the eels than.

DCE simply wants it all, Foran simply wants an excuse.

I'm over both of them; regardless of whether they sign or not.
Manly bent over backwards for the 2 prima-donnas, and look where we sit now.
They can both **** off tomorrow and I will be happy with JLJ and JL for 2015.

I feel absolutely gutted for Kitey, and Gifty.

Who is JL?

You know hiku could be a great five eighth and gutherson and the turbo jets get a spot then. We are bigger than these two blokes who played inside Lyon and Matai with gift and snake making them look incredible. They are great players but manly is greater. We recovered from the loss of Shannon Nevin. We will get past this.

You know hiku could be a great five eighth and gutherson and the turbo jets get a spot then. We are bigger than these two blokes who played inside Lyon and Matai with gift and snake making them look incredible. They are great players but manly is greater. We recovered from the loss of Shannon Nevin. We will get past this.
And Anthony collella

I reckon this is a red herring, We are at the NSW Institute of Sport, We were the cutting edge for many years in this field. I find it hard to believe we are that far of the mark when it comes to this stuff. We may not have our own Hyperbaric Chamber but i'm sure we are still well and truy above alot of clubs in this field.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6