Payback Time and Rock Their Foundations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Arko have said:
“I’d be giving them a bit of a scare, I’d be chasing some of their top players and offering them huge money. I mean, it is not one-way traffic. I would be ripping into them if they were trying to pinch my players.”

For a few years now, we have been forced to shed many players, deal with team disharmony, pay disputes, all due to other clubs circling our players that we have developed whilst others are over-inflating value of our players.

The reason = It all has to do with money. That's it. MONEY.

Let's turn this back on those other clubs with the same treatment and let them deal with players leaving with cheap lines like - "I'm doing it for my family, I have to look after my family, the place has changed, etc."

1. Why should we do this? - Simple. Because they do it to us.

2. Which club should we target? - I mainly have 4 main clubs in mind.
It's the same ones that usually have it in for us. Slimes, Mutts, Gummies, Rooters.

With that in mind, I mainly like to do it to the Slimes as they have been the most detestable club (and their magic salary cap). Target these players and make enquiries:

Folau, Takairangi, Norman, Lussick, Hopoate, Sandow, Manu Ma'u, Wicks.

These are my hit list, even though I don't want any ex-Manly mercenaries back in our club. This is just to d1ck them around and inflate their prices.

In saying that, I wouldn't mind having Wicks. I know he's got a crim record but we had them at Manly before. Second chances.
I also think John Folau should be looked into, as well as Radradradrararadra.

How much of a happy camp it'd be if they think they can get much more elsewhere?
Let see Uncle Arthur deal with that in his spare time. :rofl::clap:
-

To be fair they're probably getting payback on us for all the players we stole off them.

Lyon, Wolfman, TRex, Taufua, Buhrer, Hodkinson(?), Williame.

Any others? We've had our fair share of Eels, now they're getting their revenge?
Calling you an Eels troll ...... bla, bla, bla

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4