Peachey misses Manly clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stiffi

Reserve Grader
From FoxSports

June 14, 2007 SOUTH Sydney fullback David Peachey has been ruled out of tomorrow night's NRL clash with Manly at Brookvale Oval following the death of an aunt.

Peachey will miss the Friday night clash to return to Dubbo for the funeral and his place in the Rabbitohs' side is likely to be taken by Reece Simmonds.

The family bereavement has also slowed Peachey's contract negotiations as he was due to meet with South Sydney management this week to discuss playing on next season.

The Peach has been playing well, can only be good for the Sea Eagles. My only concern is how many players we will have missing or not being able to play to their best due to that flu thats doing the rounds at Manly.

I think it's excellent news. Bit of a weak excuse though, you can be up and back from Dubbo in a day surely. I guess there's the pissup though around the campfire. Wouldn't want to miss that.

I think it's excellent news. Bit of a weak excuse though, you can be up and back from Dubbo in a day surely. I guess there's the pissup though around the campfire. Wouldn't want to miss that.

That is the most pathetic thing ever to spew from your typewriter.
You should look at your priorities if ever you think football would rate above family.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2