Penn to monitor coach position in 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
MANLY chairman Scott Penn admits it's "too early to call" whether Des Hasler's tenure at the club for 2012 is untenable and has vowed to closely monitor the situation through the off-season.

Read the full article

Tooves must be appointed and he can start getting players and other key staff on side and locked into positions for 2013

I can't understand why Des anounced he'd be signing with the dogs just days after the GF. If the members were informed of what the problems were, then the members could of done something about it, yet we were kept in the dark.

I can't see Des lasting the year and I'll be really pissed if crusher, players and the current coaching staff left. Des might not be doing it on purpose but if the above happens he'll be responsible for undoing all the good that's been done in the last 8 years.

Enough of the finger pointing, it time to get it all out in the open and let the members know what happened and who is responsible so the members can make an informed decision. We can't sack one dysfunctional board and replace it with another.

I wonder if Des has got a get out clause should the people that caused the problems be sacked. Just wishful thinking.

Timing is possibly because they have a six week break now and this week would have been his last chance to tell the players face to face.

Bulldogs would of wanted an answer and the late upgraded offer by the owners would have meant nothing if Des had already accepted the Dogs offer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4