Penn's buy out Quantum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
That red blotchy-faced Rothfelcher tweeted this.

@BuzzRothfield: BREAKING: Penn family buy out Quantum share @SeaEagles. End of internal fighting. Major news.Watmough could stay.

RE: Penns buy out Quantum

they said on BSB radio this morning that Manly were making a huge announcement today.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/anthony-watmough-could-stay-at-manly-after-dramatic-sea-eagles-ownership-change-in-secret-6m-deal/story-fn2mcuj6-1227099371845

RE: Penns buy out Quantum

Pommie Eagle said:
Say goodbye to Dave Perry....

And Greg Butterworth.... and maybe eventually Tooves. They'll try to get Hasler back.

Oh no Zorba is now running the joint. Harmony yes but after he evens the score. Also if I was a betting man Foran stays and DCE leaves if this is in fact true. The Zorba/Stewart clique running the club.

If true Mavin is right, the Zorba / Stewart clan run the joint, most of the staff will be sacked, the players aligned will stay, the other side will go, and yes I'd say that means DCE.

As to Toovey, yes I'd say they would want Ha$let back but doesn't he have a contract with the Scumdogs??

Oh yes I remember, contracts mean Fock all

If quantum was willing to sell....why didn't he sell to kaspersky?

Dunno if this good or bad.

s'funny how all these 'people in the know' didn't see this one coming!

rumours only apply to players?

edit: well I just got an email from the MWRLFC

so the change in ownership is 'official'

Just got an email from the FC, it's true

God help us all

Mavin said:
Fluffy said:
Like the idea of no infighting, don't like the idea of Perry being under pressure.

He's not under pressure he is gone

Won't last the day!!

Welcome Zorba your new CEO

**** this is massive news.

After 4 nations DCE will have stamped himself as games No 1 player.

Statement regarding ownership changes at the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Ltd.
The Board of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club Limited was advised yesterday afternoon that co-owners Quantum had agreed to sell 100 per cent of their shareholding in the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited to Penn Sport Pty Ltd.
Whilst the Football Club does not support a single private ownership model, the Board of the Manly-Warringah Rugby League Football Club commits to working cooperatively and constructively with Penn Sport to ensure the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles maintain their strong culture and continued on-field success and looks forward to hearing Chairman Scott Penn’s vision and plan for the future of the Club.
The Football Club will continue to uphold the rights of Football Club Members through the Preference Share which enshrines our name, logo, colours and where we play. The Preference Share was the condition upon which Football Club Members originally agreed to the privatisation of the Club.
Finally, the Football Club places on record its thanks to Quantum for the substantial investment they have made in the Sea Eagles over many years, firstly as a sponsor and later, a co-owner. They have been a big part of the Sea Eagles’ success over several years.

Bob Stevenson, Chairman

They will be putting pressure on Gift to break his rabbits contract now they are in control.These guy's want the old band back together if I was tooves I would be considering my position because we all know they want des back also.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4