PENNS NOT TRUE MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
I can honestly now admitt that the PENNS are not true Manly BLOOD !

How could you leave 3 hardened first graders out of the side who have combined 300 first grade experience with GF and SF experience ?

STARLING/LAWRENCE/MATEO ??????

DARCY LUSSICK/LEWIS BROWN / VAVE go to NSW CUP

PENNS ROYAL CRACK LICKERS

BRING BACK TOOVEY

MEMBERS BOYCOTT ALL GAMES

Can we all honesty say that the PENNS are doing the best for the club by leaving them out ?

Or are they just ego driven $$$$ maniacs dressed in Manly's supporter gear !

They are wolf's in sheep clothing ! Bad for the CLUB

I advise all MANLY FANS to boycott all games until we recapture our club

BRING BACK TOOVEY AND HIS STAFF

PENNS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED

giphy.gif

Unfortunately ,I don't think this is Sarcasm !

You tell me why 3 hardened first graders BRENTON LAWRENCE/JOSH STARLING/FELETI MATEO with 300 games experience in GF SF football were left out of the side so the DOGS could royally put one in our back side ?

are you being sarcastic ?

Some small points.....

Feleti was in the side originally. He pulled out with an ankle injury which is why Vave was in the side, though I would have gone with either T-Red, BJ or Star rather than Vave.

Lussick and Brown were ok, though Brown should be playing as the bench utility IMO.

Wiliame was only there because Snake pulled out and Tommy moved to FB. Though he proved last night that playing well in the Nines is not a good pointer to playing well in the real game. Hopefully Snake will be back next week.

Green's selection is puzzling. Surely as a second rower T-Red or Leary would have been better options. At least they don't spend their games hiding in the three quarters.

Barrett does have some work to do, but I'm prepared to cut the guy some slack as it was only his first game. Even Bozo lost his first game as a coach and IIRC, so did Tooves (2012 WCC loss to Leeds).

You tell me why 3 hardened first graders BRENTON LAWRENCE/JOSH STARLING/FELETI MATEO with 300 games experience in GF SF football were left out of the side so the DOGS could royally put one in our back side ?

In the truest sense of the term, yes he actually is, but let's not dive into the minutea of definition and really he is being more sardonic anyway.

I digress, can I ask what your connection might be to baking goods/service/shops?

Myles ,Turbo ,Kapow are better than them .Its the first game ,chill.
Mateo is injured Ffs.If and when the above mentioned are fit & playing well ,they will get another crack.

I can honestly now admitt that the PENNS are not true Manly BLOOD !

How could you leave 3 hardened first graders out of the side who have combined 300 first grade experience with GF and SF experience ?

STARLING/LAWRENCE/MATEO ??????

DARCY LUSSICK/LEWIS BROWN / VAVE go to NSW CUP

PENNS ROYAL CRACK LICKERS

BRING BACK TOOVEY

MEMBERS BOYCOTT ALL GAMES

Can we all honesty say that the PENNS are doing the best for the club by leaving them out ?

Or are they just ego driven $$$$ maniacs dressed in Manly's supporter gear !

They are wolf's in sheep clothing ! Bad for the CLUB

I advise all MANLY FANS to boycott all games until we recapture our club

BRING BACK TOOVEY AND HIS STAFF

PENNS CAN NOT BE TRUSTED
Behave Toovs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8