Peptides

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Let me preface this thread by saying I am very anti drugs as I lost a brother to it.
However the scenario is that a gladiator is destined to entertain as he is thrown in an arena. In this arena he is asked to perform , excel overcome the opposition and be the victor. These gladiators are urged on by the screaming masses and if by any chance they cannot be part of the entertainment they sit forlorn listening and reading how their prescence would've made a difference, could've been the deciding factor should've been the answer.
He sits forlorn with his thoughts, sees his team struggling and knows that he can make a difference. Just as that thought enters his mind his team succumbs to an onslaught and once again looks like they going down.
He looks at the desolate faces tear stained cheeks of some young starry eyed kids who inquires searchingly after his health. They wished he was there, in the fight, adding the spark required to ignite their team. Alas the gladiator must sit out time , time yo heal nsturaly or does he?
Does he find a way to appease the masses, to enter the arena and bring dignity back to a proud team it's supporters and the media.

What would you do if you were this gladiator?

They are all doing it.

If you cross what seems a very blurry line then you pay the price.

susan said:
If I were you I would stop dressing up as a gladiator, ring the bell beside your bed and ask the nurse to give you your meds.

But isn't getting the nurse to give out the meds what started this in the first place?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6