Perry just down the road

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Hey guys its been a while since i posted i have been away for a while but back now.Arrived back on the northern beaches (Avalon is where i live) to learn that josh perry has just bought a house and moved in to a house in my street,so any inside info i can squeeze out of him i will,i haven't run into him yet but im sure i will soon (hopefully he can fill me in on some good inside info,ie signings etc etc) ill keep you guys posted.

Start off with a good set of binoculars mate, for some reason the females love him so you could see something decent through them

A proper stalker also has a hat with a bit of tree on the top of it to help them blend into the bush in the front yard

Line your windows with tins foil and never answer your phone without disguising your voice.

chrisos link said:
Hey guys its been a while since i posted i have been away for a while but back now.Arrived back on the northern beaches (Avalon is where i live) to learn that josh perry has just bought a house and moved in to a house in my street,so any inside info i can squeeze out of him i will,i haven't run into him yet but im sure i will soon (hopefully he can fill me in on some good inside info,ie signings etc etc) ill keep you guys posted.

Tell him Kylie Leuluai lives next door to him and that he moving back next week.

Chris, are you the Chris that knows my mother?

She always mentions a Chris who visits the site and that she knows who she oft talks with.

Never linked up the who

chrisos link said:
That's going to be a fair commute for him next season. Hope he's got an e-tag.

:)

He just bought a house on the beaches... that may be inside info in and of itself. Certainly an indicator he is not planning to head anywhere.

Rusty link said:
He just bought a house on the beaches... that may be inside info in and of itself. Certainly an indicator he is not planning to head anywhere.
Except for this outside info - http://www.silvertails.net/news/4872-perry-confirmed-as-heading-to-st-helens :)

Dan link said:

She always mentions a Chris who visits the site and that she knows who she oft talks with.

Never linked up the who

I think we've all had an encounter with your mother at some stage or another ;)

Flip link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184082.msg275510#msg275510 date=1279191322]

Never linked up the who

[/quote]

Dude she is in her mid 60's........gross

supereagle link said:
When you meet him, give him a kick up the back side & tell him to pull his figure out- then run like the wind.........

Hasn't he pulled his "figure" out enough? Any more and he'll be obese.

Flip link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184082.msg275510#msg275510 date=1279191322]

Never linked up the who

[/quote]

GOLD

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8