Perry owes us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
For the benefit of Nutcraw and any other Gen Y types with a 2 second memory (bought to you by XBox 360) let's not forget how Perry threw away a win in Round two with 2 dumb penalties and a dropped ball.

Let's hope he has realised that the best way to pay back the club that treated him so badly is not by niggle and fisticuffs but by steaming right up through their guts, time and again.

And hopefully he puts a legitimate hit on that lard arse Wicks that sees his fat bum pop through the earth's crust near Beijing. 

He already has been. He has repaid the club with very strong performances since that game. He will do it again tonight.

Firstly, it's nut-Z-craw.

Secondly, I agree with Jatz. He doesn't owe us anything, he's been playing great and another performance like those he's been putting in this year will be suffice.

I agree Perry has been playing some great Rugby league of late  . I'm glad he signed with Manly,he has taken some of the work load off Kite and Watmough thanks BK.

Do you want some peanuts Mata? Perry has been great this year and has really slimmed down from the fat bastard who used to play for Newcastle.

I wasn't questioning his overall performance - but it is not often you can directly finger one player for costing us two competition points.

Perry did that by selfishly trying to prove a point to his old club in round two - an indulgence that backfired horribly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6