• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
He keeps making silly mistakes and giving away penalties, but that was one hell of a great game on Sunday. He busted the line, was hard to bring down and tackled like a demon. I saw him pull off 3 big tackles in a row. Easily his best game so far and along with Kitie stood well above the rest of the bookends.

I love his game, full of aggression and i can cop the odd penalty from that. Is giving 100% every week and really gets our sets going.

Just saw some clips of our tries before, and in the buildup to nearly every one Matai, Kite or Perry ran straight and hard and got the set going. Best example Matai making 20m straight up the guts, quick play the ball and Heath was able to send Kite over, who looked like he had no idea what to do with fresh air in front of him LOL

Loved how he finished off Wallace hard (what a pack of sooks the crowd were) and then ran straight back at them, and over 3 of them, was a shame he had the ball stripped at the end of it.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I love his game, full of aggression and i can cop the odd penalty from that. Is giving 100% every week and really gets our sets going.

Just saw some clips of our tries before, and in the buildup to nearly every one Matai, Kite or Perry ran straight and hard and got the set going. Best example Matai making 20m straight up the guts, quick play the ball and Heath was able to send Kite over, who looked like he had no idea what to do with fresh air in front of him LOL

Loved how he finished off Wallace hard (what a pack of sooks the crowd were) and then ran straight back at them, and over 3 of them, was a shame he had the ball stripped at the end of it.

Yep! I loved the aggression he showed when he took that next hit up, even though he knew the brisbane forwards were going to try and smash him!

Agreed. They were waiting for him and he brushed the lot of them away. Awesome hit-up.

The Wallace thing was a joke. He slipped over and knocked himself out basically, Perry just came over the top to complete a tackle.

If Perry could drop the stupid niggle out of his game it would be good.  However, on yesterday's outing he added exactly what our pack missed last year - someone to fear.

Some rather strong stats from him if they are correct

Minutes 22
metres 95
tackles 24

24 tackles, and 95m in 22 minutes is impressive and compliments the workhorse like role of kite

taken from nrlstats.com

usually they do their video review in under 24 hours so i have to assume that is correct

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4