Perry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Needs a kick up the backside!

For mine, he has been poor, and whilst King has also been average, i would start with him next week, basically just to give Perry a wake up call.

The thing that annoys me most it the 3 penalties and 2 errors, i remember around the 20 min mark when we had them coming off there own line when Perry did one of the latest flops i have ever seen..............p*ssed me off to no end.

Now im not advocating that King deserves a start just that Perry doesnt deserve to keep his spot

I would say none of our top three props have set the world in fire. Kite has been well down on his usual good form, Perry  (as you say) hasn't had the same impact so far this year and is giving away far FAR too many penalties and Kingy's impact isn't what we're looking for. I thought King was excellent at times last year, but he's started slowly as well.

Cuthbo on the otherhand has impressed me more than anyone else this year. I wasn't sure how he would feature in my top 17 this year, I really didn't have a spot for him, but he's proven me wrong in the first five rounds. One of the few willing forwards, and as long as he does his best to keep that offload in check for 79 minutes of the game, he'll make my bench everytime.

I Agree that Cuthbo has looked good, and whilst he probably deserves it, i just cant bring myself to have him as a starting prop

To me Perry and Hall have been below par. Kite and King have been playing average footy.

I would not mind seeing Cuthbo on for Hall, but just dont give Cuthbo the ball within our first 40 meters

We have princess 1 and princess 2 now as our props.

They seem to think that because they won the comp last year they can now take it easy and just turn up to collect their salary each week.

They both need to get back to the hard running style that made them so good last year.  Inconsistant play this year is costing us badly.  hall cannot catch a ball and the props are only joggin up to the defence at the moment.  

With a win under our belt ,I expect to see the props come out next week in better form .A bit of confidence does a lot to a team ,especially a mentally weak team.I see our physical play going up a notch for sure...

Hall at least makes up for his errors by scoring tries and causing mistakes from the other side.  Ted just gives away dumb penalties.  There's no excuse for flops.  With the ref calling, a hand on the player you can get away with, but just falling on top is just stupid.  Twice in a game is cause for yanking in my opinion.  Bench spot for Ted. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6