peter dick 4BC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

amberg11

peter dick on 4bc today, said that manly players, club and supporters are all whingers and that we annoy him, he is a typical broncos supporter, except he is on the radio 3 hours a day, helping to brainwash another generation of manly haters.

Ha! Being called whingers by a dick. Funny.
On a more serious note anyone with a professional job in the media should really know not to blanket categorise any specific group of people.
He's criticising old veterans, little kids and huge variety of hard working Australians. What a suitable name he has.

Never heard of him,

Sounds like his been around since medieval times, poor old fart probably an old north Sydney bear supporter.

Is he the brother of the equally unfortunately-named Barry Dick?

I once knew a fellow called John Thomas Dick. I'm not kidding.

Poor guy, I always wondered if his parents were really stupid or really cruel.

Yeah Dick by name and Dick by nature your typical Bronco sook up here another oxygen thief.
Just like the Bulldog tossers on 2SM talkin ****. They ring up proclaiming their complete victory over Manly how they have outsmarted us and out manouvered us. They are carrying on like they have already won the premiership. Then you get a caller who was complaining of the blatant spear tackle by 2 Storm players and how they should have gone for several weeks and that tosser Tunks says he hasn't even seen it or even heard of it yet he's spent the last 2 days carrying on about Matai and how he is worse than Charles Manson. What a pack of **** wits.

Wasn't Tunks associated (in a business sense) with the disgraced Murray Farquhar back in the 80s? It all came out in a royal commission.

There are other stories re: Tunks, but I don't want to be banned from this site.

Not much too worry about really. Here is a snippet of his bio from 2008. Not exactly a prominent or influential media person:

"Peter Dick has clocked up more than 30 years in radio. He comes from Bundaberg, attended school on the Gold Coast and got into radio at the age of 18 after doing a stint in telemarketing.

Peter's first job in radio was at 7BU in Burnie, Tasmania. After Tasmania, Peter travelled back home to Queensland to join 4BC, which was then The Big 4BC. He then travelled back south to 3XY in Melbourne. This is Peter's third time back at 4BC"

Most people in Queensland listen to 612 ABC. 4BC get by through fleecing gullible advertisers who think they have an audience.

True story - I was listening to a chick read out the news on the radio the other day and when she finished I swear she said that her name was Gene Talia - surely I misheard. But I swear that is what she said. True story

Clint said:
True story - I was listening to a chick read out the news on the radio the other day and when she finished I swear she said that her name was Gene Talia - surely I misheard. But I swear that is what she said. True story

The radio you listen to in your sleep doesn't count Clint.

niccipops said:
Clint said:

The radio you listen to in your sleep doesn't count Clint.

lol..:p

True story - seriously..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8