Peter Peters - Disgraced by your silence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
The walking bowling ball can't even gather enough guts to put his ego aside and write a piece in his Manly Daily column about our legend Tooves.

Let's face it, we would have been surprised if he DID say something nice about Tooves. He has used his valuable column space to start pumping up Trent Barretts tyres though, so obviously Trent has at least started his time at Manly in the right clique.

I'm surprised he can get an article together ever. "Can't type.....eerrrrmmffff....... EATING!!"

There was something either last week, or the week before. Shots flying everywhere these days.

Let's all look forward with hope and positivity, rather than backwards with hopelessness and negativity.

Last edited:
Sooner he goes better off Manly will be.
Myles would be the only recruitment player in our run on side for mine next year. Even then reports are his best days are behind him.
Still lack a couple of tough nuts in forwards.

Tis hard to type an article when......

King-Size_Homer.png

Well I guess points to the guy for sticking to his guns...

But when do you have the grace to admit you've won and be the better man? You've got what you want? How about you devote some of the energy you used to destroy Tooves to something novel.... Like the betterment of the club? I guess you'll just move on to the next target: people like you can't leave well enough alone but simply must be involved in some sort of drama.

I *almost* hope that Barrett fails spectacularly, just to spite you Peters. But I can't wish that on the club and the team. Just you really..

Geoff Toovey will always be a Manly legend and Zorbas silence has Zero impact on that .
All families have fall outs and our Manly family is no different .
At the end of the day we might not all get along but we all love the Manly Sea eagles and we all stand and cheer as one when our mighty team runs on to the field
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
1413082185317.jpg

I sense that ZtH has been widely disliked in the broader RL community for years. My first job out of school was with the Bank of NSW at the Sydney Office on George Street. My first boss there, John Dennis, was a Parramatta man and he hated Peters back then (1979). Then many years later, listening to the View from the Hill team, it was obvious their lead guy hated Peters too. I'm sure it's widespread, he seems quite obnoxious. I had the privilege of a dugout experience in 2009. Let's just say Peters made it obvious that playing host to a group of devoted fans wasn't high on his list of favourite things!

Geoff Toovey will always be a Manly legend and Zorbas silence has Zero impact on that .
All families have fall outs and our Manly family is no different .
At the end of the day we might not all get along but we all love the Manly Sea eagles and we all stand and cheer as one when our mighty team runs on to the field
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
View attachment 2292
Feathered friend ...... please just admit Zorba is a dick.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4