Peter Peters: Time for Hindy to walk away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

As usual it looks like it's going to be up to me to cut through all the crap and niceties and tell it like it is, so here we go.
If Parramatta want to save their fast disappearing season then they need to pension off skipper Nathan Hindmarsh - effective immediately.

Read the full article

and as usual its upto you to pump up or opposition the week before.

Hes clueless. Go report and Des and the Bulldogs you muppet.

Oh well, at least as usual you're cutting through all the crap.

An article written by you about someone staying too long......

Lets hope when hindy gets tapped on the shoulder he reacts with more grace and decorum than peters did.

Talking about staying too long Peters.

Peter Peters should stop typing articles for the Daily telegraph about how every Manly player is talking to every other club about leaving.

What a hypocrite. Criticising Parramatta for not having the backbone to make the tough decision and tap Hindy on the shoulder. Yet holds a grudge against David Perry because he did have the backbone to tap Zorba on the shoulder and move him on. And Hindmarsh is providing much more value to the Eels than Zorba was to Manly.

Hindmarsh is the only player in the run on side that Parra and other Team Fans still respect.
Their winger Burke (?) Ive always found to be effective as well. Would explain why Kearney has him in NSW Cup :huh:

Zorba is to Manly what Hayne is to Parra - a self promoting waste of space :sleepy:

Bring on Saturday Night :D We are due for a constructive Win!

I wish he went to the Dogs with all the other dogs....he would have fitted in well over there...bum sniffers and back stabbers.

Go away Zorba we dont want u....

Frogz said:
I wish he went to the Dogs with all the other dogs....he would have fitted in well over there...bum sniffers and back stabbers.

Go away Zorba we dont want u....

You'd be farkin nervous about getting the tap on the shoulder out Belmore way. Your sphincter would have cramps from the constant tension.

Not a big fan of Parra but don't think anyone could put crap on Hindmarsh. Still plays with as much effort today as he did in his first game. A true champion player and a real nice guy off it.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6