Peter Sharp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Watching the press conference last night brought back some horrible memories, so I thought I'd check out the Sharks Forever forum to see what their fans had to say.

My highlights are his new nickname "Penis Shark", and this post:

Q: What's the difference between a Bus and Peter Sharp?

A: The Bus sometimes looks like a coach

He was crying because the players are unmotivated.

Hello, who's fault is that.

I reckon its funny they even appointed him, might as well got one of the drunks Northies to do the job.
Even funnier it was between him and Kimmorley, the old joke about a turd and a douche comes to mind.

How many clubs has he been sacked from.? I know its 100%.

Gotta laugh at the Gummies fans wondering what is wrong.

Heres a hint: When you do 100% of your recruiting from a team that hasnt fired a shot in almost 10 years you are not exactly buying quality players.

Imagine buying Ayshord, Heighington, Gibbs, Morris, Ryan etc

Sharp's a great bloke though.

Say what you want about his coaching record, his press conferences are almost always laid-back and funny.

Bit like Brian Smith and Matt Elliott.

Good value, I say.

I'd have him back here as an Assistant or something no drama.

bob dylan said:

Heres a hint: When you do 100% of your recruiting from a team that hasnt fired a shot in almost 10 years you are not exactly buying quality players.

Fifita is handy.

patorick2010 said:

Say what you want about his coaching record, his press conferences are almost always laid-back and funny.

Good value, I say.

No thanks. I never want to see him anywhere near this club again let alone in a coaching role.

bob dylan said:

Heighington used to be untalented but energetic. Now he has no energy. Gibbs wanted to retire, and he was right. That game on Sunday reminded me of a 70s style game, when the players were not full time pros. Stapleton a classic example. Carney simply can't tackle.

patorick2010 said:

Good value, I say.

I guess that is something Sharp, Smith and Elliott have in common then (as well as being sh1t coaches)...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2