Peterson gooooooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Has signed for the Gold Coast Pointers for 2007.

Is still undecided about who he will play for next year.

buy him for 1 year

No way, a one year deal when he is off to the Gold Coast 2007.

His head will be only thinking of those wonderful waves that come off the point at Schnapper Rocks, around to Rainbow Bay and on one perfect day I rode one all the way into Greenmount.

I don't really think we have a choice, there will be some great outside backs off contract next year, if his attitude is alright, I think he'd be a good pick up. Put him on an incentive based contract, at least he'll have to keep playing well to get his pay.

Where exactly is Stephenson going to slot into the Dog's backline?

Will he take the place of:

Tonga
Phelps
Utai
El Masri
Patten

Of maybe he'll fill in the 2nd row after SBW breaks down for the season in Rd 2.

Since Anasta's leaving, he might be a handy five eight. Hopefully we are playing them the week they decide to try this.

I hope Stepho doesnt get signed by teh Dogs. He looks a ton better on the wing then the other names that have been thrown away.

THis is my relationship with stephenson this season:
Stephenson + Centre = I hate him
Stephenson + Wing = I think he is not too bad at all.

Steppa at wing is the last piece of the backline puzzle. We MUST keep him. After that we only need depth, the starting backline looks great.
1. Stewy
2. Hicks
3. Bell
4. Flash
5. Steppa
6. Monas
7. Orford
(leaving Witt to take Chadies place at 9 with Dunners still in 15)
That's what I'd like to see.

Steppa at wing is the last piece of the backline puzzle. We MUST keep him. After that we only need depth, the starting backline looks great.
1. Stewy
2. Hicks
3. Bell
4. Flash
5. Steppa
6. Monas
7. Orford
(leaving Witt to take Chadies place at 9 with Dunners still in 15)
That's what I'd like to see.

I am starting to like this.

with witt out there has been an improvement in the ball out wide - can lead you to only one conclusion - witt's not the man for the job

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4