PETITION-Bring back the DOUBLE HOOPS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds great, I know our 1st jersey was a V but the hoops are Manly. I'd even like the home jersey to be white with the maroon hoops/shorts like the late 70's early 80's.

Love the hoops. And for christ sake, commision the supporter jerseys or at least a batch to be made out of cotton. I never go out ever wrappped in a roll of glad wrap, why do i want to go to the footy like that. If the jersey doesnt pass the touch test i wont buy it.

Supporters dont need a second skin. People are not trying to grab us as we get another beer

Love the hoops. And for christ sake, commision the supporter jerseys or at least a batch to be made out of cotton. I never go out ever wrappped in a roll of glad wrap, why do i want to go to the footy like that. If the jersey doesnt pass the touch test i wont buy it.

Supporters dont need a second skin. People are not trying to grab us as we get another beer
Only when you jump the queue JBB ;)

You know tbe jersey I thoughtlooked the best in recent history? The Daredevil one we wore at Gosford against The Broncs.

Even my missus liked it, and she hates footy jerseys.

Now, I love that Coco Joy are our sponsor, but that big green circle on the front of a maroon jersey?

That being said, our retro hoops jersey did look amazing as well, so I'm down.

Just taked that lime green circle off. Would look better in a raiders jersey.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2