Petro sent off!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There have been high shots all year,and most only get put on report,so how come petro gets the early shower at this time of the year?Stewart and the rorters player both warranted send-offs Sun.

SHould not of been a send off, in my opinion it was between Stewart and Conns.

I should not of said no comparison, but I thought it looked pretty bad too.

Yeah Kimmorley would love to bury us next week and probably will.

bob dylan link said:

Not probably Bob.... The dogs are specials against Manly

they know they stuffed up yesterday so they had to make an example of petrol

Bones link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184955.msg288861#msg288861 date=1283165695]

Not probably Bob.... The dogs are specials against Manly
[/quote]

Hey,bones,at least Doggo will have an easy game-the puppies won't want one of their star recruits for next year hurt in what is a nothing game for them.

regardless of whether he should have been sent off he will miss at least one semi and probably two.if glen gets six he gets 3.

Bellew gonna be busy this week .

Not worthy of sending off , but refs yet again influenced by the media circus from yesterday.

Decent swinging arm and he certainly got it on the button. Worse than Conn's in my opinion, but have seen as bad as that settled by being put on report this year. Petero just unlucky that Finch, Harrigan and the rest of the officials are morons. They are reactionary fools, but who can blame them, they follow the example that Gallop sets. Didn't deserve to be sent off, but he will get a deserved 2 or 3 week holiday.

Manly players should make sure Dogkinson gets the ball heaps and has to hit it up all day. Lets see him get hit by his doggo mates.

That was a shocker and he knew what he was doing.He gets dirty when what ever team hes playing for is behind.Another cane toad great.Maybe they can make a statue of worship of him up North.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6