Phil at it again......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
From Rothfield's column in today's Sunday Telegraph:
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-state-of-origin-in-todd-greenbergs-sights-blake-ferguson-still-in-party-mode/story-fni3fh9n-1226708198545

SINNER I - JORGE Taufua has pleaded guilty to spitting on a police officer on the Gold Coast. Manly have conveniently suspended him from the last two inconsequential premiership games. There is nothing more disgusting than spitting on anyone, let alone a police officer. The penalty is a farce.

SPREAD-EAGLED - VOLCANO Brookvale is about to explode on the eve of the finals. The boardroom ramifications will be huuuge. More details very, very soon.

At least Manly acted as soon as Jorge pleaded guilty!
I wonder what the boadroom issues ciuld be..........

So the Businessmen, who own the majority of Manly Sea Eagles, want to destroy their return on investment, by sabotaging a Manly Premiership win that gets them merchandising revenue galore:huh:

This guy is truly a miserly old bastard :cool:

Manly have jus smashed storm so what else could we expect from our Phil.
Too much Sea Eagle positivity is simply unacceptable.

Easy boys. That's just his miserly way of giving good Manly news. Any luck it will be the end of the boardroom bickering.

The more turbulent our boardroom gets the better we play, especially in September. Keep it up boys.

niccipops said:

nicci please don't associate him with us or Manly by calling him "our" Phil :rolleyes:

Jethro said:
niccipops said:

nicci please don't associate him with us or Manly by calling him "our" Phil :rolleyes:
Point taken. Pity that Phil the Ph*ck is not acceptable:p

Normie said:
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-state-of-origin-in-todd-greenbergs-sights-blake-ferguson-still-in-party-mode/story-fni3fh9n-1226708198545

SINNER I - JORGE Taufua has pleaded guilty to spitting on a police officer on the Gold Coast. Manly have conveniently suspended him from the last two inconsequential premiership games. There is nothing more disgusting than spitting on anyone, let alone a police officer. The penalty is a farce.
SPREAD-EAGLED - VOLCANO Brookvale is about to explode on the eve of the finals. The boardroom ramifications will be huuuge. More details very, very soon.

What about anal rape? That's pretty gross. Not saying anyone did that. Just saying.....

mozgrame said:
Normie said:

What about anal rape? That's pretty gross. Not saying anyone did that. Just saying.....

Or urinating in a cup and throwing it over someone else! Oh that's right - Saint Todd now plays for Phil's beloved Sharkies..........

Normie said:

I think a toilet wall philosopher masquerading as a tabloid sports journalist is pretty disgusting....

Far, far more disgusting that a newspaper, and its low-life reporters, would spit in all of our faces, and insult our intelligence, by presuming to tell us what we should think and how we should emote.

A single spit is wiped off in an instant. The DT spits in our face every single day.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2