Phil Gould's Assessment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
its funny alot of the experts in the media do
well except that old rexhunt Warren Ryan and his boyfriend Morrow.

I'm not convince yet but we are on the improve, i so hope we have got something to get excited about in september

Gould has rated us for a while now. Since 2007 he has liked our style. He likes the teams that lift for big games. Every time we have played the Storm (for the last 3 or 4 years) or Dragons (last couple years) he gets excited.

The only reason i mention this is because Phil is no dummy when it comes to reading into games and how teams are going. If he rates us highly, there's a reason for it..

Gould usually plays both sides of every argument - and in this article he is just doing his usual tricks.

If we make the GF or win this year he will say  " I knew when they beat the Dragons that night they would win the comp "

If we lose he will say " I always knew there second half fade outs would come back to bite them you cant win comps like that "

Its classic Phil Gould,  spread the net wide.  He just loves to say that he was right and then remind everyone of it over and over until they all agree how clever he is.

The Indian link said:
Gould usually plays both sides of every argument - and in this article he is just doing his usual tricks.

If we make the GF or win this year he will say  \" I knew when they beat the Dragons that night they would win the comp \"

If we lose he will say \" I always knew there second half fade outs would come back to bite them you cant win comps like that \"

Its classic Phil Gould,  spread the net wide.  He just loves to say that he was right and then remind everyone of it over and over until they all agree how clever he is.

That is why i usually don't like Gus lol. Even within a game he will carry on about the team that is winning then when the other team gets the lead he changes his tune real quick.

abnc link said:
Gould has rated us for a while now. Since 2007 he has liked our style. He likes the teams that lift for big games. Every time we have played the Storm (for the last 3 or 4 years) or Dragons (last couple years) he gets excited.

The only reason i mention this is because Phil is no dummy when it comes to reading into games and how teams are going. If he rates us highly, there's a reason for it..

he also likes teams that don't score all of their points off of bombs

Yeah I agree with that Dan. And that's been one of the best things about Manly this year, lots of tries through the hands.

My 26/1 premiership bet looked alot better yesterday.. Still a hell of alot of work to do though.Hopefully they've drew the whip for the run down the home straight...

Cambo link said:
its funny alot of the experts in the media do
well except that old rexhunt Warren Ryan and his boyfriend Morrow.

I'm not convince yet but we are on the improve, i so hope we have got something to get excited about in september
lol...Ryan and Morrow have already cost me one car stereo in my younger days.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6