Phil Hughes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
How long until he gets called up for the Aussies?

Made 93 and 108 in the two innings against Tasmania where the first 3 inning went for 172, 127& 173.

He turned 20 a few days ago.

Hayden is on his last legs and the series against the boks will make or break Katich's career so there could be an opening postion or two for him this year.  NSW have some real good young players at the moment and a few will be long term Australian players in the next few years.

the rest of the team didnt do much in this game

bracken took 8 of the 17 wickets but thats about it

tassie managed to get the win

Jacques would still have to be ahead of him, and Chris Rogers is still going OK. Then there's Sean Marsh as well, so I'd say he'll have to bide his time and accumulate 5000+ Shield runs before he gets a sniff

Heard on the radio this morning that during the game against Tassie he broke 2 of the Don's records, 1st being highest percentage of his temas total runs and second being the youngest to score 1000 first class runs.

If he can have a good summer he will start pushing those above for that next in line mantle, all of whom mentioned are worthy of that title.

Watson and Marsh are the one day openers and the only one who will dislodge either is flat track Hayden

Well Watson and Marsh are no Greenidge and Haynes and so aren't exactly sure things to stay at the top of the order, and at any rate the selectors always seem to rotate a few newbies into the squad through the one dayers.  After all we could probably send out the under 13B's from the local high school and we would still beat NZ. 

Probably a good thing as those two only had strike rates in the low 60's, 0/55 after 15 just wont cut it these days.

He didnt go that good yesterday but this Warner bloke is well on his way to an IPL contract.

165* then 97 off 54 in his last two outings.

Will be interesting to see if he can keep this up once they find his defensive deficiancies

Warner got ripped off terribly. Worst decision of the summer and he was up for the quickest one day century in Australian history when it happened.

There's some great potential in NSW at the moment, Warner, Hughes, Khawaja, Hazelwood, Steve Smith, Henriques etc.

I'd hate to think where Australian cricket would be without NSW.

I'd love to think where NSW cricket would be without Australia .

it is the largest population by far, of course it is going to supply the most internationals.

The vics whinge non stop down here about the number of bluebaggers in the team.  They have only really had Warne, Hodge and Siddle in the last few years, and Victoria is almost the same population as NSW. 

Typical whinging AFL fans. 

David Hussey, Cameron White, and plenty of others such as Harwood in A teams and the like.

but yes they like a whinge :)

Darren Berry was probably unlucky to be born around the same time as one A. Gilchrist.

Darren Berry was not real flash with the willow.

and yeah overlapping Healy and Gilly wasnt the best timing as far as his career went

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4