PHIL rothfield

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love that a lot of people on Silvertails are quite happy to give it to Buzz Rothfield about his association with Hayson and any wrong doing,yet are so quick to defend any Manly players involvement with any of the kind

I love that a lot of people on Silvertails are quite happy to give it to Buzz Rothfield about his association with Hayson and any wrong doing,yet are so quick to defend any Manly players involvement with any of the kind
That's because PHIL has always tried to come across as a self righteous do gooder. And his ulterior motives have been allowed to flow unchallenged for decades. No surprise that people want to bask in the glory of his potential demise. PHIL is so upstanding that he even refuses to report on anything to do with the UFC, it's barbaric and a crime against humanity. PHIL has been unrelenting in his pursuit of pointing out the character defects in others. He has presented himself as a man made of the highest moral fibre, delighting in his skewed agenda driven diatribe.

That's because PHIL has always tried to come across as a self righteous do gooder. And his ulterior motives have been allowed to flow unchallenged for decades. No surprise that people want to bask in the glory of his potential demise. PHIL is so upstanding that he even refuses to report on anything to do with the UFC, it's barbaric and a crime against humanity. PHIL has been unrelenting in his pursuit of pointing out the character defects in others. He has presented himself as a man made of the highest moral fibre, delighting in his skewed agenda driven diatribe.
I agree,was not defending Rothfield.But same could be said about BStewart and KForan.Nothing has been proven by anyone about anyone,I'm just trying to lift the intelligence level of the conversation.I don't want it to turn into a "I know you are but what am I"situation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6