Phill Gould publically tells Bozo to move on !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
After the SOO game Phil Gould seated next to Andrew Johns advised that the senior members of NSW are selfish and holding NSW back !

I think he is referring to the great Bob Fulton !

This has certainly reflected in the Manly clean out ! Selfish agendas

Fancy not involving Andrew Johns in the coaching staff of our origin team ?

Bob Fulton you have been publically been called out to stand down !

Please get the fcuk out of our great club Manly ! You have failed ! Move on retire from the game

How can it be public if he does not actually name someone?

I think a poster on here has a set agenda and only posts when it suits that agenda (regardless of the actual story)and needs to stop....is that a public call out?

Was he talking about:
a) Fulton
b) Farah, Gallen and co.?

I would highly suspect the latter.
Should be the latter, gallen and farah are the ultimate morale killers. It should extend to Fulton also, seriously out of touch. And that is not a reflection of the player and coach he was.

Last edited:
How can it be public if he does not actually name someone?

I think a poster on here has a set agenda and only posts when it suits that agenda (regardless of the actual story)and needs to stop....is that a public call out?
Are you talkin' ta me? (Need to read in DeNiro accent)!

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
This king guy is a knob said Hodges was better than Parcell in his last thread. Gould was talking about Gallen and such, you're delusional mate.

Champ... you have a photo celebrating 2016 signings under your username... enough said Lewis Brown

Gallen and Farah dont pick the side and staff !!

Champ... you have a photo celebrating 2016 signings under your username... enough said Lewis Brown

Gallen and Farah dont pick the side and staff !!
What does my display photo have anything to do with this argument? It seems that you are so blinded by your hatred towards current management you will find any reason to lay the boot. As many people have said Gould was talking about the senior players in the Blue's side, so I repeat you are delusional.

I thought Gould was absolutely right. Gallen and Farah have hogged the limelight and the gameplan for too many years already. In the modern game forwards need to have simple but aggressive roles (i.e the Melbourne way) to open up the playmakers to work their craft when they get tired. It's what QLD do very well and that's why they win even if physically they aren't the best on the day.
LOL @ the trolls theory that Gould called out Bozo - Gould has already won with his big heist from our club, why would he bother.
NYEagle

After the SOO game Phil Gould seated next to Andrew Johns advised that the senior members of NSW are selfish and holding NSW back !

I think he is referring to the great Bob Fulton !

This has certainly reflected in the Manly clean out ! Selfish agendas

Fancy not involving Andrew Johns in the coaching staff of our origin team ?

Bob Fulton you have been publically been called out to stand down !

Please get the fcuk out of our great club Manly ! You have failed ! Move on retire from the game
Yeah Joey did wonders coaching Foran...

Gould also said he couldn't coach anymore as he is too old. Maybe Gould can't coach anymore but I reckon he would get them to run through brick walls. A little bit of motivation

What Gould actually said was that the NSW leadership group did their usual thing and hogged the ball basically robbing the halves of a chance to do much of anything.

He was taking aim at Gallen and Farah who he has been calling to be dropped for 2 or 3 years now. It had nothing to do with Bozo.

There was no reference to Bozo, it was in reference to Gallen - Gould has been calling for him to be axed from origin for the past 18 months.

He referenced senior NSW figures taking control which means the halves can't stamp their authority on the game.

As a Qld supporter I am all for giving Reynolds more ball.. Doubt he will be there next year though.. Next

So everybody is saying its Gallen and Farah that Gould was referring to but who's the clown that keeps picking them for last 11 series?Same bloke that purchased Brown,Myles,Lussick,Barrett Cartwright etc.Ironic that the player he didn't sign,Parcell,has been one of Manlys best this season

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6