• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
who are these guys
We had a couple of Next Generation Sea Eagles pose for some photos this afternoon. Do you know who they are? If not, come meet them at our Season Launch next Friday 4th March! http://bit.ly/gTQpuI

can someone add names
r22opl.jpg

3rd from left is Jamie Buhrer. 4th I also think is Daniel Harrison, 6th is Darcy Lussick

Thats DCE on the left... there have been some jokes about his long neck I think from ala George Rose. Hence the funny neck pulling in shot.

Lussick looks massive!

Mac Man link said:
Thats DCE on the left... there have been some jokes about his long neck I think from ala George Rose. Hence the funny neck pulling in shot.

Lussick looks massive!
Has he built up in the off season, his arms are like legs

from left DCE,James Cunningham,Jamie Buhrer,Daniel Harrison,Liam Foran,Darcy Lussick,Michael Oldfield,Will Hopoate !  Booyah, theres the future right there ! if Darcy Lussick and Ray Majouli dont get runs this year ill be aaanngrryy !

he is nothing like ian roberts, roberts was leaner , rangier & had more muscle definition. not baby fat muscles..

roberts is still tough enough now he looks fit,  if he come back he would be the toughest in the NRL.. except for his knees ..

jjai link said:
he is nothing like ian roberts, roberts was leaner , rangier & had more muscle definition. not baby fat muscles..

roberts is still tough enough now he looks fit,  if he come back he would be the toughest in the NRL.. except for his knees ..

sorry jjai, but what is your point?

Is it that Lussick is small? Or are you suggesting we wheel Ian Roberts back out?

SAw cunningham at the cricket and looked HUGE.

Given the size of lussick in that photo in relation he should get his chance this season as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6