Pick Your Final 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
The top four seem assured of a semi spot but there are 8 teams vying for the final four.

Who do you choose:

1. Melbourne (Minor Premiers)
2. Dogs
3. Dragons
4. Dogs

Not sure about

Sea Eagles
Cowboys
Knights
Raiders
Panthers
Eels
Sharks

Which out of those teams will miss out and what order will they come up? (May have to use the finals calculator on MSE)

I reckon Melbourne will take out the MP, they really only need to win half of their remaining games to snare it. The Dogs and Dragons will round out the top 3.

The Broncos will finish either in 4th or 5th with the Sea Eagles, Knights, Cowboys and Panthers to fill the rest of the top 8 in roughly that order.

If Manly win all there games and the teams in current form win theirs this is what I came up with, but as we all know there are gonna be upsets, but anyway this would do me LOL

Team Pts
Storm 38
Broncos 38
Sea Eagles 36
Dragons 36
Bulldogs 34
Sharks 32
Raiders 28
Knights 28

Panthers 26
Eels 26
Cowboys 26
Warriors 24
Tigers 24
Roosters 16
Rabbitohs 6

Manly are top of the next list being 2 points ahead of 9th, having a bye and the best for and against of the lot.

I dont see the cowboys making it, 8th could goto anyone of those really

1. Melbourne
2. Buldogs
3. Dragons
4. Manly
5. Broncos
6. Sharks
7. Penrith
8. Canberra

A bit of wishful thinking in their.. but i'd like to see that

Eels and Bulldogs games are the keys for mine. We win one of those, and we can get 5th. Lose both and it could be 7th. One win out of these two is absolutely vital.

We are assuming that we will beat Penrith here, beat Parra away (no easy task) and I suppose lose the last game against Melbourne, even though they will have the minor premiership wrapped up and may even rest players prior to the semis.

Finishing 8th is looking like a trip to Melbourne, which is what we have to do in Round 26 anyway. No team has won in Melbourne for ions and no 8th team has won since 8 team semis have existed.

Depending where the Broncos finish, any team finishing 5th, 6th or 7th will have to travel to Suncorp too, which is no easy ask. Playing the Dogs at Telstra or the Dragons at Kogarah or WGong is not half as intimidating!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6