Pick your top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For me 6 teams are pretty much 99% of making the top 8 and so in no particular order

Manly
Storm
Bulldogs
Souths
Sharks
Bronco's

Then I think the Cowboys are about 90%, so I'll make them my 7th pick

And I struggle to pick a firm number 8, but will come from, Roosters, Warriors or Raiders.

So I'll say Roosters (if Money Bill fires)

There you have it, anyone have any differences and if so why??

Cowboys definitely, I think they can win the whole thing.

Bronos would be less chance of making the 8.

COMMANDER said:
Cowboys definitely, I think they can win the whole thing.

Bronos would be less chance of making the 8.

I have to agree, I was looking through their side earlier tonight, I think they can be scary if they can put it together on the field.

1. Dogs
2. Cows
3. Storm
4. Souffs
5. Raiders
6. Sharks
7. Broncos
8. Knights

No particular order.
Manly
Storm
Cows
Sharks
Dogs
Raiders
Souffs
Knights

1)Manly
2)Souths
3)Storm
4)Cowboys
5)Sharks
6)Roosters
7)Dogs
8)Raiders

In order.

1. Manly
2. Rabbits
3. Storm
4. Sharks
5. Knights
6. Cows
7. Broncos
8. Parra

Dogs will follow the last 3 runners up and not make the 8 the following year.

Knights
Sharks
Eagles
Storm
Raiders
Warriors
Tigers
Cows

So here goes....

We will make the top eight cause we are Manly (probably win the whole thing too barring injuries and Daniel Anderson reneging on his obstruction crack down on Hasler's blatant obstruction obfuscation). Sharks have bought well will be there in the finals. Warriors will work under Elliot. Storm are unfortunately a very good footy team. Knights will be a year more disciPlined an beau Scott will make a difference. Tigers have a tackle footy coach instead of touch. Raiders are a good squad and are due an injury free run. Cows are about to go bang! Finally bringing talent through sveryone thought they would years ago. T sims origin and Australia this year barring injuries.

Knights
Sharks
Eagles
Storm
Raiders
Warriors
Tigers
Cows

So here goes....

We will make the top eight cause we are Manly (probably win the whole thing too barring injuries and Daniel Anderson reneging on his obstruction crack down on Hasler's blatant obstruction obfuscation). Sharks have bought well will be there in the finals. Warriors will work under Elliot. Storm are unfortunately a very good footy team. Knights will be a year more disciPlined an beau Scott will make a difference. Tigers have a tackle footy coach instead of touch. Raiders are a good squad and are due an injury free run. Cows are about to go bang! Finally bringing talent through sveryone thought they would years ago. T sims origin and Australia this year barring injuries.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Knights ??? Interesting call

Beau Scott and Jeremy Smith will be great buys. Never under-estimate any team coached by Bennett, Hasler or Bellamy.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6