Pineapple fanta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
[img=400x300]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/110391560_2f49174463.jpg?v=0[/img]

where can I get some ?

at a shop. That is a US bottle though isn't it?

It has Fluid Ounces as the capacity measurement. They have heaps of different flavours like that in the US.

I am due for a trip over there mid next year so may be able to bring back a few bottles. Or try Gronk

Matabele link said:
They have Fanta Grape in South Africa and it is beautiful.

does it come with a dash of racism and cholera?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178997.msg204661#msg204661 date=1230542793]
They have Fanta Grape in South Africa and it is beautiful.

does it come with a dash of racism and cholera?
[/quote]  Only the Wilcannia version. 

It surprises me the lack of variety Coke Australia put on the market.  I recall Sprite hitting the market where it had been available in apartheid era (sanctioned) South Africa for decades.  And the Poms and US Coke companies have a massive range of products compared to ours.

All the local mob could come up with was that Mother rubbish.

i think it says more to the "daring" of the Australian public to try different foods and flavours

i think it is more lack of a market.

relative small population over large area compared to large over small and large over large.

One thing you know about the US is that people wont buy a thing for more a cent more than it is worth (other than high end labeled products of course). That is why i can buy quicksilver and billabong T's for $10 each, approx 16$ aus that would have to be $30-50 in australia. I can buy levi jeans for 30$ compared to 130$ in aus.

The fact that there is no variety of coke in aus in is because there is no need for it on the side of Coca Cola or Pepsi.

BTW made quite a bit on the tables tonight here in LV. Was down a bit last night but got it all back.,.. should be interesting tomorrow for new years

Good stuff Zep.

What ya playing?? I'd love to go over for a go in the World Series of Poker championships. Problem is the 10k entrance fee

the usual, roulette, blackjack and pokies.... where i onl;y did four turns at the pokies, made 50$ from a 2$ bet :D :D, decided to call it a day after that... roulette was good to me tonite, landed on my number twice, minumum 5$ bet, gave some back but you know how it is. there is no difference to betting over here to aus, it really ain't worth it to come here just to gamble, but the sights are amazing... I have been here before about 3-4 years ago and everything has changed so much.... buildings just keep being torn down and replaced with new ones, its amazing. I wanted to play some poker as i am avid fan, watched the tables for about an hour and realized that for every pro at a table there was 4-5 nubs pretending they were pros - you could see it there eyes, how tense they were. The pros were relaxed yet focused, not staring at people yet keeping an eye on them. There was one guy who was sitting next to a loud mouth and the guy was in his ear the hole time. Long story short, the loud mouth folded Ace - 9 to a 10- 5 off suit with a 9 on the table making the high pair. It amused me to see the look on the guys face when the other one showed his hand. just shut him up instantly.

Before i play poker over here i want to go back to aus and hit conrads on the gold coast a bit. I only play against people i know atm, got to have a go against others.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8