Pink jersey ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
seriously

who made the decision for this
all they did was turn the white strips to pink
they could have come out with a better effort
waste of time imo even though it is for a good cause
looks like it has been washed with red sox in the washing machine

[img=400x183]http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/407/09WL77Zh.jpeg[/img]

clontaago link said:
I'm with BE. The Maroon should have been swapped with pink if they were serious.

Looks ridiculous.

If they were pink it would look like there's 15 referees on the field.

I agree that they're not the best.

Exactly, the entire pink strip has already been done, and I suggest Penrith will use it again. Ours is a bit like the Pink V option the Dragons have worn at times

I will be buying one, it is for a great cause and if nothing more assists in raising awareness.

Regardless of the rights/wrongs of the jersey our management should be congratulated for supporting the cause.

Petty arguement over something that is relevant to every person that has a mother, wife, or daughter, yes thats right that is everbody on this forum.

A couple of fans were sporting this jersey up on the GC, and it looks a lot, lot better being worn than the photo shows.

Corso_Pete link said:
I will be buying one, it is for a great cause and if nothing more assists in raising awareness.

Regardless of the rights/wrongs of the jersey our management should be congratulated for supporting the cause.

Petty arguement over something that is relevant to every person that has a mother, wife, or daughter, yes thats right that is everbody on this forum.
couldnt agree more pete

i love ya berk but sometimes u come up with some dud calls
atleast the club is doing something positive

I agree ManlyBacker. The jersey looked better on Pete than it does in the photo. I think this subtle approach by the club looks much better than the vivid pink one that the panthers wore against us.

Better then the dragons 'pink v' one. Looked like the standard jersey had gone through the wash a few too many times.

Bradza link said:
I agree ManlyBacker. The jersey looked better on Pete than it does in the photo. I think this subtle approach by the club looks much better than the vivid pink one that the panthers wore against us.

Man Love Bradza!, should I have reason to be concerned?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2