Piss off Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Look in today's SMH there is an article about Des still pitching to poach Keiran Foran -encouraging him to activate his "get out clause" ...God I have lost every ounce of respect for this bloke. He just will not go away and leave us be to get on with going back to back. I try not to swear but just had enough of him. Just wish he would piss off and lie down in his kennel.

Nothing in these stories. The dt and smh will keep running this story all year till foran signs somewhere. Can't believe people actually believe **** they read in the papers

1947 said:
Look in today's SMH there is an article about Des still pitching to poach Keiran Foran -encouraging him to activate his "get out clause" ...God I have lost every ounce of respect for this bloke. He just will not go away and leave us be to get on with going back to back. I try not to swear but just had enough of him. Just wish he would piss off and lie down in his kennel.

This is probably a media beat up.
Of course Hasler would love to have Foran, so would all the other clubs, and the papers know that it won't be denied by Hasler, so it's just another story filler.
The club will almost certainly offer him an outstanding deal, whether he accepts it or not is up to him, but he'll be leaving a good side that he is comfortable with for the unknown.

Why does everything De$$ reportedly says or does ends up as a thread on this forum. IF you want to discuss him here you go http://www.thekennel.net.au/ follow the link

Didn't the Eagles look a rabble today without the mighty Des in charge?
Players looked down, no spirit, gave up when the going got tough.
The tele crap will find some way of putting a negative spin on a great win.

No there is quality football to report on, these rumours should stop. They are a blight on the game. Journos should focus on 2012. Most rumours are false, so let's concentrate on the on-field action.

So the Dogs are after Foz,Lussick,Stewart Bros and Trex. So much for assuring Arko that he wouldnt rip apart our roster. Is that the challenge you were after Des?

lol If Des wanted to coach all our players he should of stayed.

Still everything has been speculation so far, and 95% of NRL rumors are always bull****

can we not call him by his name anymore as by doing so its as if we respect him but he is just a dog and doesnt deserve it !

you are who you coach !

Meh. If any of us were in Des footsteps, we'd do exactly the same thing. Money aside, what it comes down for mine, is that regardless of Des, I want the players buying into The Eagles culture.

You read quotes from the players, and it does seem that way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2