Planning for 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buhrer as part of a strong pack comes into his own, and is great. Being asked to do the grunt work with this pack ain't his go, and is making him look average.

Kapow as an 8o min 2nd rower is the greatest waste of space ever. Wouldn't bruise a peach either in defense or attack. Put him in the middle or piss him off. Starting to think all that body building has shrunk his nuts.

No doubt we need

No doubt we need a clean out and that is emphasized by the fact people think Jamie Buhrer is a champion. Whole hearted effort does not make you a champion. It gains you respect for sure but Jamie Buhrer in the modern game is a fringe first grader at best.He simply does not possess the physical attributes to make a difference.

And anyone who thinks Api should play in the halves needs a long relaxing holiday.His effort is great but his kicking game is simply appalling and his organising skills basic at best. Teams simply target DCE and they shut us down. He won't change that and if Barrett doesn't know that then I give up.

Jamie Buhrer's best position is hooker ! Or coming off the bench ! hes too small for the role the club wants him to play !

Well no need to worry about giving Knight more game time to develop......broken ankle so likely out for the season.

We must have shipped off Symonds to allow Knight into the top squad for the rest of the year.

And the hits just keep on coming....

Jamie Buhrer's best position is hooker ! Or coming off the bench ! hes too small for the role the club wants him to play !
Rubbish we go back when we had choc and gifty all small forwards who hunted in packs lussick and vave not doing it make a tackle then take for ever to get back in line leaving buhrer to do the hard work

I can't even listen to twenty anymore. he is just useless.

I never bother with the press conferences any more, same dribble , I feel desperately sorry for the guy but he's encountered the perfect storm , a roster of average players, having his strings pulled from above and an injury crises the like of which we have never seen.

Rubbish we go back when we had choc and gifty all small forwards who hunted in packs lussick and vave not doing it make a tackle then take for ever to get back in line leaving buhrer to do the hard work
Game and rules have changed. Big forwards who are fast, agile and strong. Ours are usually one but not the others or none at all.

Game and rules have changed. Big forwards who are fast, agile and strong. Ours are usually one but not the others or none at all.
But the key is a Thurston ,smith or Cronk . And tell me what as changed in the last 5 years

But the key is a Thurston ,smith or Cronk . And tell me what as changed in the last 5 years
Look at the packs for Nth Qld and Melbourne. Melbourne - Jesse, Proctor, Harris, plus the no names. Nth Qld - Tamou, Lowe, Cooper, Tuamalolo - agile, mobile leg pumpers. Those guys set a top shelf platform for the spine to do their damage.

Look at the packs for Nth Qld and Melbourne. Melbourne - Jesse, Proctor, Harris, plus the no names. Nth Qld - Tamou, Lowe, Cooper, Tuamalolo - agile, mobile leg pumpers. Those guys set a top shelf platform for the spine to do their damage.
Yeah but have a look who they run off. Sorry loobs thought we were talking second rowers only

No doubt we need

No doubt we need a clean out and that is emphasized by the fact people think Jamie Buhrer is a champion. Whole hearted effort does not make you a champion. It gains you respect for sure but Jamie Buhrer in the modern game is a fringe first grader at best.He simply does not possess the physical attributes to make a difference.

And anyone who thinks Api should play in the halves needs a long relaxing holiday.His effort is great but his kicking game is simply appalling and his organising skills basic at best. Teams simply target DCE and they shut us down. He won't change that and if Barrett doesn't know that then I give up.
Agree with you, Buhrer far from a champion. Don't think he's got the strength to compete in the new age game.

Start with this by throwing in this years plans
giphy.gif
That contraption??? Could that possibly be fed a......... Rather portly Greek man?

This team is top heavy for front rowers and very light on for quality back rowers.

Props - Jake Trbojevic, Darcy Lussick, Martin Taupau, Josh Starling, Siosaia Vave, Addin Fonua-Blake, Nate Myles (injured), Brenton Lawrence (injured).

2nd Row - Jamie Buhrer, Blake Leary, Lewis Brown, Liam Knight (injured), Feleti Mateo (out of favour), Nathan Green.

Is it any wonder Marty Taupau is playing in the back row?

And to add insult to injury, we had T-Red and got rid of him to bring up Knight, who promptly broke his ankle in his first tackle last night.

And that is even before we get to our backline problems.....

Agree with you, Buhrer far from a champion. Don't think he's got the strength to compete in the new age game.
Anyone who wins a premiership with Manly is a champion.
We may as well call him that because it may be some time before we have some champions again.
NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7