Play the ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This ref's policing of the play the ball is nothing but a joke!

He let them lay all over the place as long as they liked as long as there wasn't a second effort involved, he policed it evenly so can't complain too much I think. Would like to see it quicker though.

I don't understand why we are so slow to adjust.  they slowed us down all night but we did not return the favour - just like the GF where the Storm stood offside all night without penalty while we were back on the mark like cleanskins.

Surely the message could be sent out to play by the ref's interpretation.

We looked a lot more dangerous when the forwards could take it one after the other and get that roll on up field going. All the hold down in the ruck left us dead and I can't say the backs looked like wanting to take it forward. The passes were either to low or behind.

BTW, if that Stewart tackle on Bird was high... Michael Crocker should be imprisoned for his. Theres 1 try gone and we're in ET.

I don't think B Stewart is 100% either.

it let them ontrol the game, it should be policed and quick

Matabele link said:
Surely the message could be sent out to play by the ref's interpretation.

I do think bever tried but he kept getting pinged for it. I don't think it went 100% both ways.

That disallowed try was a complete farce.  Bird falling into it etc.  Odds on Stewart gets charged too.

They were lying all over us the whole time. The crowd needs to get more vocal. When I go to games in Canberra half as many Canberra supporters make twice as louds boo's when they think their team deserves a penalty. And the louder they get the more the penalties seem to come.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6