PLayer exits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster71

Reserve Grader
I am really getting sick of all these players talk's regarding foran and lussick joining our old backstabbing coach.

If players want to go with him then go now and leave us to rebuild again and be in peace or stay with your mates and resign.

I understand players going with other clubs for more money and i don't grudge that but i do have an issue with it as it has been going for a while and will be all the talk all year.

If foran wants to leave then laeve and we will find other players to fill in his position.

Tooves will show that is will be one of leading coaches in a few years time

GO MANLY

agree, we can't afford 500k contracts! Brett would be the last one this year. Riccardi could be a great option! Remember DCE was unknown and look at him now. We have all been impressed at Riccardi's improvement so far.

They're probably holding out for the new tv deal and any salary cap increases before they sign anywhere whether that be manly or elsewhere.

Fact is footy is a business & if the deal over the table is way bigger its hard to knock those who switch clubs. Like yourself I think loyalty is paramount & those doing shifty deals in an underhanded way can f**k off big time.
Darcy has been up front with his ideal future to stay at Manly but noone can blame a youngster for accepting twice the offer elsewhere if he decided to go.
As for Foran there is loads of speculation & the 1 thing you can be sure of is Des had his sights at taking Foz to Belmore with him since mid 2011.
His manager wont give too much away atm but Foz & DCE are players to build the future around.

Hasler is a spiteful bastard. If he ever comes back I will hand in my membership

I think Kieran seems like a pretty loyal bloke and it seems he genuinely enjoys being at Manly, we may indeed lose him if the difference is 100k.

I've never started a thread on here but was thinking last night who would you be prepared to lose to keep our halves pairing.

Would anyone let the Stewart boys go ?

manlyborn said:
I think Kieran seems like a pretty loyal bloke and it seems he genuinely enjoys being at Manly, we may indeed lose him if the difference is 100k.

I've never started a thread on here but was thinking last night who would you be prepared to lose to keep our halves pairing.

Would anyone let the Stewart boys go ?
Massive fan of the Stewarts - I say keep them all - if only we could......some tough decisions coming, though could be decided by players who decide they are sick of winning at Manly & go for more money but less success.
Its hard pinpointing players to sacrifice because they all seem to love being at the club & are all part of recent dominence.

Cambo said:
Hasler is a spiteful bastard. If he ever comes back I will hand in my membership

Remember when Inglis was switching clubs, bellamy and I think henjak came out and hacked into the other clubs . They basically said , we know what our offer is. there is no way club XXX could fit him into the cap. I hope schubert takes a long hard look at the deal

If Foran stays at Manly I can almost seeing hasler take the same dastardly route, and questioning Manly's ability to out bid the dogs, considering the back ended deals i know they have in place

Just speculation i know but ...........

None of this is new or unexpected. The papers have to keep writing stories and it's an easy story to write. I look at it this way....

We won another Premiership last season. I still love watching the game and the celebrations after.
We have a great team this year with Kieren and Darcy both in the team and they have all the potential to make the finals again.

What will happen with players signing or not signing will happen in due course and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

Let's just enjoy the 2012 season which as I type kicks off for us in less than 2 hours..... Go the Sea Eagles.

Apparently we have no right hating on hasler it's all our boards fault. According to a cockspanking dogs fan on twitter.

Apparently he was appalled at manly fans hating on des on twitter last night.

I reminded him manly fans express their anger on twitter and the Internet instead of rioting and breaking chairs at the sfs. He blocked me lol cockhead

It is just chit chat from the media. No need to take it personally or start talking of executions of players being talked about. THe sort of talk over here is nothing like the trading and wheeling and dealing of US sports. Now, that would take me a life time to get used to. My son wants to play for the Yankees one day and I'm trying to tell him that any sort of loyalty to a club is irrelevant as you can be traded at the click of a finger, or even worse, if the GM is having a bad day.

Cambo said:
Apparently we have no right hating on hasler it's all our boards fault. According to a cockspanking dogs fan on twitter.

Apparently he was appalled at manly fans hating on des on twitter last night.

I reminded him manly fans express their anger on twitter and the Internet instead of rioting and breaking chairs at the sfs. He blocked me lol cockhead

LOLOLOL Nice trolling Cambo :D

Daddycool said:
What will happen with players signing or not signing will happen in due course and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

Let's just enjoy the 2012 season which as I type kicks off for us in less than 2 hours..... Go the Sea Eagles.

Well said! Go Manly!

ALinda said:
Daddycool said:

Well said! Go Manly!

Now less than half an hour... The excitement is so high I do not think I will ever be the same again....

Roast are saying word is Brett to dragons. Would hate to see him leave but could live with that he's a gong boy. Anywhere but the dogs

I would hate to see snake leave. If he does though I hope it's for big money and not because of the Des bull crap. Agree with you Cambo about going to the Dragons

Cambo said:
Roast are saying word is Brett to dragons. Would hate to see him leave but could live with that he's a gong boy. Anywhere but the dogs

I can live with that but I hope he does not leave as he is sooking about Des.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7