Player rating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

veegee

Thought I'd rate the players from all 4 teams this weekend.

I think the winner of the game between Warriors and Manly could well take it out. I just don't think that the sharks have the experience and also the firepower to beat your top of the table teams. Also with Bird and Seymour missing and Gallen not 100% they will struggle this week and again in the GF if they make it.

I also think that Melbourne can win against Sharks minus Cam Smith, J Smith and Hoffman but they will struggle to beat their GF opponents if indeed they do make the big one.

Lets look at potential gamebreakers (GB) and good/form players (*)in each of the 4 team and they are as follows:-

SHARKS                 STORM
Brett Kearney Billy Slater  (GB)
Misi Taulapapa      Steve Turner 
Ben Pomeroy          (*) Matt Geyer 
David Simmons      Israel Folau    (GB)
Luke Covell      (*) Anthony Quinn    (*)
Blake Green    Greg Inglis    (GB)
Brett Kimmorley        (*) Cooper Cronk        (*)
Ben Ross        Jeff Lima        (*)
Isaac De Gois        Cameron Smith (capt)    Gooonee !! ;D
Adam Peek          Brett White 
Luke Douglas          Michael Crocker      (*)
Fraser Anderson        (*) Sika Manu        (*)
Paul Gallen (capt).   (*) Dallas Johnson. (*)

Interchange Interchange
Danny Nutley        Aiden Tolman       
Bryan Norrie          Adam Blair           
Kade Snowden          Scott Anderson       
Terence Seu Seu        Antonio Kaufusi.
Grant Millington       
Mitch Brown (two to be omitted)

and for the second match:-

SEA EAGLES WARRIORS
Brett Stewart      (GB)                                                 Wade McKinnon      (GB)
Michael Robertson                                    Aidan Kirk           
Steve Bell        (*)                                                 Brent Tate          (GB)
Steve Matai            (GB)                                                 Jerome Ropati          (*)
David Williams            (*)                                                 Manu Vatuvei          (GB)
Jamie Lyon            (GB)                                                 Michael Witt         
Matt Orford (capt)      (GB)                                                 Nathan Fien            (*)
Brent Kite            (*)                                                 Ruben Wiki        (*)
Matt Ballin                                                            Ian Henderson 
Josh Perry            (*)                                                 Steve Price (capt)    (*)
Anthony Watmough    (*)                                                 Simon Mannering      (*)
Glenn Hall                                                          Ben Matulino             
Glenn Stewart.   (GB)                                                 Micheal Luck.   (*)

Interchange                                                 Interchange
Heath L'Estrange        (GB)                                                 Lance Hohaia          (GB)
Mark Bryant                                              Epalahame Lauaki   
Jason King                                                                                Sam Rapira              (*)
Steve Menzies            (*)                                                 Grant Rovelli             
Adam Cuthbertson (one to be omitted) (GB)                 Logan Swann           
                                                                Evarn Tuimavave (two to be omitted)

Looking at the above rating I think we are in with a bloody good chance.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2