Player Ratings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
As we approach the pointy end of the season i thought I would rate the players performance so far:

Snake 7.5 - I expect him to move to 8-9 as fitness and timing returns
Wolfman 7.5 - Would be higher if he was more durable
Matai - 8 - was a nine until he crossed the white line last week
Killer - 7- Solid but not spectacular would expect his form to rise
Robbo-6.5- Mr reliable won't let anyone down
Foran - 9 - our best player
DCE - 8 - On the improve

Gift - 8.5- has been back to his best with his bro back by his side
JoeG -8 - unsung hero and significantly underrated
Choc -7- inconsistent - will return to his best after origin
Kingy - 8- outstanding his best year ever.
Ballin - 8- some on here don't understand the value he brings to the side
Kite- 6 - has been out but will step up after his spell

Ferris - 6.5
Robinson- 5.5
Mauro-6
Oldfield 6.5

Any thoughts?

"Matai - 8 - was a nine until he crossed the white line last week"

wouldn't crossing the white line only make you more valuable?

Pretty sure he's talking about white line fever. Obviously he forgot to take his valium before the game.

Sheikheagle said:
Matai - 8 - was a nine until he crossed the white line last week

Is he back on the Coke?

Damn that intervention must of worn off.

Wolfman 6 for mine.

9 for attack and 3 for his dreadful defence, which I doubt at this stage of his career will improve.

I think Choc has been one of our more consistent players to be honest. I think there has been only one game this year where he hasn't run for more than 100m and he's always been top 2 or 3 tackles made. I think Gift has had more quiet games but he was at his best against the Dragons.

Interesting idea, I'll give it a crack as well.

B.Stewart 7 - Much better than we thought he would be. Seems to be returning to his old form but is still a year off IMO. Guilty of trying to do too much & causing some errors as a result.

Robbo: 7 - Robbo is Robbo.

Matai: 8 - Has come back great after a ****e 2010 campaign. Cleaned his game up well & was unfortunate to cop a week for his nothing shot on Nightingale. One of the best centers in the game.

Lyon: 7 - Has wavered between average & great all year. Has really developed into a great leader.

Wookie: 6 - Injuries farken. Seems to be back to his 08 form though, strong runner with good pace in his kick returns. Defence is balls but we knew that already, IMO it's a fixable issue. He has no problems with his technique generally, he just plays too fast & makes bad calls.

Foran: 8 - Break out season. Has been pure quality for most of the year but seems to be slowing down a bit now. We'll need him to fire again if we're to do anything in the finals. Average kicking game & then some.

DCE: 7 - Has exceeded expectations & then some. Kicking game is good, which we need. Still seems underdone physically & takes too long to make decisions in some cases.

King: 8 - Best prop, same as in 2010 & 09. Really starting to punish the opposition in defense.

Ballin: 6 - No complaints about MB, he can do better though (We know this for a fact, we've seen him play to that level before). Needs to take that next step & consistently play to his best.

Kite: 5 - Has been okay, nothing he has done has wow'ed me. Just another cog in the machine.

Choc: 7 - Playing well but still not to the level he was in 2009. Hard to fault him for anything this year (Dragons game aside). We'll see if he can actually do anything in the finals for a change.

Nood: 8 - Just class, pure class. Who would've thought that old man Nood would've been this good for us when he signed back in 2010. His versatility has been very handy as well.

Gift: 9 - Gifty is absolutely immense for us week in & week out. Beasts the opposition in defence & covers DCE well. Keeps the right edge clicking over by providing Lyon & co. with quality ball. Well deserved NSW call up & should make the Aussie team at the end of the year if he keeps it up.

T-Rex: 8 - Could be a 9 if he had seen more game-time this year. Really come into his own as a second rower & you can see now how much we're missing him. Really added the intimidation factor in defence also.

Rose: 7 - Has done outstanding to bounce back after a poor 2010. Good attacking option off of the bench & can dish out some decent shots in defence to boot. Still has the fitness of John Candy though.

Buhrer: 6.5 - Buhrer has really gone out & showed what he can do this year, rewarding Dessie's faith in him. I think he overachieved earlier in the year though, he will be a quality player for us in the future but seems like he is resigned to be an attacking option off of the bench for the time being. Smart player, runs some crisps lines & always seems to be able to swivel through the gap.

Mauro: 6.5 - Same old Mauro, always does what is asked of him & doesn't F it up. Work ethic has improved on recent years, actively goes looking for ways to get involved now. Perfect 18th man.

Robinson: 5.5 - We expected nothing of him but he has done well for himself whenever he has got a shot in grade. Great guy for depth.

Lussick: 6 - Earned his spot in FG the hard way & has performed above expectations in his minutes so far. Massive bloke, could be a direct replacement for Nood if the great man decides to retire this year?

Oldfield: 6.5 - Has been superb when on the field this year. Very promising young player. Ridiculously fast & has a nose for the try line. Defence is questionable, but he's a winger FFS, they're all ****e.

Hoppa: 9 - 'Nuff said. Kid has been brilliant. Who makes Origin in their first year?! Such a shame he is leaving the game.

Harrison: 6 - Victim of the logjam in the backrow. He would start on a number of teams around the league. I only wish that the rest of the NSW cup boys would take note of how he tackles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4