Player stood down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doubt it is NRL player. Probably some lower grader or NSW Cup from past year or two.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/drug-testers-snare-two-young-eels-in-their-net-20110507-1ed7a.html

DUFFMAN said:
From the blurred out image on channel nine it looks like the player is wearing a Panther jersey.

If it is what I have been thinking since last week, gonna be a big story

Yesterday. Western Reds in the SG Ball. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/league-bars-young-star-over-positive-test-for-banned-stimulant-20130209-2e556.html

Curtis Johnston

#NSWCup player Curtis #Johnston has reportedly been stood down for allegedly using Peptides and steroids #ausdope

Who ??? What a joke the media are clutching at straws. You blokes have spoiled it. Being an hour and 30 yrs behind up here we dont know yet.

How good is the telegraph writing team. all for the same article.

Main Page headline = NRL star stood down over dope claims

Click to the article and it's headline reads " Rugby league star stood down over allegations of illicit drug use "

Read the article and it becomes = "It's also understood the player is not a big name, having spent the majority of his senior career in NSW Cup."

huge NRL star guys!!!

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
How good is the telegraph writing team. all for the same article.

Main Page headline = NRL star stood down over dope claims

Click to the article and it's headline reads " Rugby league star stood down over allegations of illicit drug use "

Read the article and it becomes = "It's also understood the player is not a big name, having spent the majority of his senior career in NSW Cup."

huge NRL star guys!!!

WELL SAID :) Bloody crapagraph.... Never read their version of anything!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6