Players at the Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just thought I'd post my observations/comments for what they're worth, having been to the club tonight:

Firstly I think its fantastic the players come back to the club and meet the fans, sign paraphernalia, have photos taken, etc, (when after the game they'd probably prefer to be elsewhere). Is even more applaudable when they've only got a 5 day turnaround to Friday's game!

It's a shame there's no player awards, interviews or any commentary whatsoever like there use to be.

Notable absentees - Choc and Skivvi.

Felt sorry for poor Wolfman who was there but left when all the players sat down for the signings. Didn't look perturbed but must've felt it.

Nice to see Gifty talking to fans and still smiling.

Well done to all the players and Go Manly!

Gotta say, the boys were all awesome. Snake, Gift, DCE, Killer and BJ all gave my little nephew high fives and asked him what his name was. He loved it and they made his day, he was smiling from ear to ear.

Thanks heaps for spending some time with the fans tonight boys, we really appreciated it. :D

Go Manly...!

Yeah, well said and well done to the boys...It's a nice touch to make the kids feel special and basically brain-wash them into being Eagles fans for life...LOL!

Poor Wolfie...do hope he bounces back soon.

Thanks for posting this, good to see the men were happy and approachable.

As a celeb who gets mobbed everywhere I go, it's nice to see that sometimes the little people appreciate the seconds I give them to improve their lives.

*You're welcome.

Shame about wolfie....people should have rushed over and asked for his autograph!

So only the players in the 17 on Sunday were asked to sign autographs?? Bit harsh on guys like Wolf & other squad players that have played plenty of NRL games.

Mals said:
So only the players in the 17 on Sunday were asked to sign autographs?? Bit harsh on guys like Wolf & other squad players that have played plenty of NRL games.

That's right Mals, no Kingy or Symonds or Wolfman. It seems only the players on the day are required, barring injury. Skivvi and Choc were missing so there were 15 on Sunday.

Thanks everyone, glad my thread was of interest.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2