Players going to the diggers after game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lovefooty

Reserve Grader
I read the manly daily today and saw an add that the team is going to harbord diggers after the game for the officials function .
I did ask and was told that the players will only going to the leagues club for 45 mins only after the game.
All the wives and officials will be waiting at the diggers for them.
The add is on page 16 of the manly daily wrap.

Great Manly 20 Page Spread in Manly Daily today:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/digital-editions

Scroll to Northern Beaches - then select Manly Daily.

The Diggers advert highlights the redundancy of the Manly Leagues Club.
They sold off the usable area along with their voting rights to the Manly Sea Eagles Franchise to one Faction :huh:, pay a fortune in rent for a dungeon, and at GF time, Manly has to be hosted by the Harbord Diggers - Club with no public transport access :mad:

Just Win Manly! - and hopefully we will have the Corso Fan Day next Thursday :angel:

It was either sell or go into liquidation - poor business results and equally poor management resulted in this not the one 'faction'

I don't think Diggers is a just roll in deal. I think players get so many wrist bands to hand out to allow admittance.

Kind of disappointing. Brookie after party would have been great.

I just hope this is not because bob r is banned from the leagues - either way it is sounds ordinary

Was down the Leagues Club this morning, they said the players will be there for about 90 mins - sometime around midnight.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7