Players shorts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ayjay007

Bencher
Is anybody else sick of seeing players running around after being tackled with their shorts half down.Latest MAIN offender is barge a**e dave taylor from the mixies.There are a few other culprits.Surely the shorts have a drawstring or similar that can keep them up a bit more!Some cord and elastic doesn't cost that much.

Its a pantless epidemic  ;)

Prob the fancy bike short looking things a lot of them are wearing under their shorts.
Don't worry though, the way things are going with uniforms they'll all be wearing cathy freeman style body suits in the next few years.

Pablo link said:
Its a pantless epidemic  ;)

Prob the fancy bike short looking things a lot of them are wearing under their shorts.
Don't worry though, the way things are going with uniforms they'll all be wearing cathy freeman style body suits in the next few years.

If anything they should be helping the curb the crack plague in the NRL currently. No idea why more players don't wear them.

Speaking of Skins though, I think that Thurston is missing the point with his. They aren't meant to be replacements for your socks, buddy.

They come from Peter Wynns store where they made some special shorts with no elastic for Hindmarsh. The problem is someone forgot to re-set the machine hence all they shorts are being made without elastic waistbands.

Even snake was having the same problem. He has beefed up a bit maybe he needs to re size his shorts.

I don't pay that much attention to it

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7