Players we need to punt ......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Vave - too fat
Andrews - better boxer
Chee Kam - didn't live up to the hype
Leary - A goer, but not big enough to make a dent, or quick enough to use the little size he has.
Horo - enough said

In their place we sign a high quality back rower ... Beau Scott would've been ideal . Myles could be an option, nowhere near as good as Scott though.

Vave - too fat
Andrews - better boxer
Leary - A goer, but not big enough to make a dent, or quick enough to use the little size he has.
Horo - enough said

In their place we sign a high quality back rower ... Beau Scott would've been ideal . Myles could be an option, nowhere near as good as Scott though.
We said the same about Gifty and look how that turned out! Leary will be a good one!

Haven't seen Vave yet but Andrews agree with. Chee Kam? not sure. Horo, if he was a backup player and showed 2013 form every game then now worries.

I hate the fact we are getting in non manly boys shortly but anyway. 16. Stewart. Hiku. Lyon .Matia. Gutherson. Carney. Elgey. Lawrence. Ballin .Lui. myles. Buhrer. Trobojovic. Res . trobojovic. Symonds. Lafao. Hodges. Starling.

Vave - too fat
Andrews - better boxer
Horo - enough said

Leary has had two games , got injured and you want him punted ....seriously ??

You're mainly talking Nsw cup players. That team is doing ok for a change. I'm re-signing all those blokes on modest contracts if possible. Leary is a keeper. Andrews is just maturing. Chee kam may consolidate if he can play 10 games in row, and his bros are promising.

Leary has had two games , got injured and you want him punted ....seriously ??
Leary Played only 2 NRL games with the Cowboys between 2012 and 2013 and was punted at the end of 2013 because he was not good enough to play in the strong Cowboys forward pack. Seriously Mark !!

Leary Played only 2 NRL games with the Cowboys between 2012 and 2013 and was punted at the end of 2013 because he was not good enough to play in the strong Cowboys forward pack. Seriously Mark !!

The kid is talented , I thought he looked pretty good for the first games he played and yes, seriously !!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2